Coach Sightings in the Wild!

Saw some Coach purses at the ice cream stand this evening! These all looked like new purses, which I’m not familiar with but I’ve seen on the website. All 3 ladies at the table had Coach purses :biggrin:
View attachment 5109377
Nice! I've tried that one on in the store and it was so comfy to wear! Plus I'm really short and the strap was the right length for once so I was super tempted but the price tag kept me on ban island. :lol::nuts:

The Coach bags I tend to see in the wild are slightly older pebbled pieces like the Sadie and similar, or bigger like the prairie.

Reactions: carterazo
Love the colour and style so much. This one's still available on the uk summer sale... trying to stay strong.

On another note, I'd be too scared to hang my bag on the back of my chair like that nowadays! I would have when I was a kid but I usually just keep it on my shoulder or in my lap now. Before I got into bags I'd just chuck my bags on the floor of restaurants and pubs! Thank god I've changed! Haha.

Love the colour and style so much. This one's still available on the uk summer sale... trying to stay strong.

On another note, I'd be too scared to hang my bag on the back of my chair like that nowadays! I would have when I was a kid but I usually just keep it on my shoulder or in my lap now. Before I got into bags I'd just chuck my bags on the floor of restaurants and pubs! Thank god I've changed! Haha.
I wouldn't have worried in this place. It is a tiny cafe where it feels like everyone is family. We are a smallish town so maybe it would be different in a big city. I can't remember if I used to put my bag on the floor but I probably did. I remember I donated my one Coach bag every year and I suspect they were full of pen marks too! I hate keeping my bag on my lap. I'm so afraid I'll spill something on it. We usually try to get a booth and I'll put my bag next to me, or we will get a table for 4 and I'll use one of the extra seats for my purse.