Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

When will things return to normal? Im getting tired of not being able to get in because I didn't make an appointment. I could be added to the list but the wait is 4 hours. If I go in I can't touch anything and the SA follows me and guides me in the direction Im suppose to go.

I have a semi normal experience on Monday of this week. I walked in and they told me to look around until the CA comes and gets me to show me anything I needed to see. There were one other party trying on bags and one person getting finished up.
Also I have been lucky with going to the store inside Neimans, at most there is one or two people ahead of me. I will never wait 4 hrs in a line unless I guess I have to make a return.

my issue they have nothing in stock seems like. And makes the purchase difficult.

I agree, it’s very frustrating. I had an online pick up and was luckily able to skip the big line. I was able to wait in a shorter one for appointments. The SA handed me the bag outside the store in the line, (my purchase was boxed and wrapped). I asked if I was able to see if before I walked away just to check and make sure it was good to go. She looked at me funny and said online orders are usually not checked, but then she kindly allowed me to walk in the store to view my purchase anyway. I mean, I had spent $2500 and think it should be standard to look at the piece before walking away and driving the hour and a half home. The whole experience was odd. I would have loved to see what they had in store while I was there but felt so rushed. By me looking at my purchase before leaving felt like an inconvenience.

this is maddening! i bought my first bag last weekend (well, i was gifted it by my boyfriend) and we waited 45 minutes to even get into the store. the stock of actual bags in store was SO low. one SA was walking around checking drawers and under his breath said "all of these drawers are basically empty". i ended up being able to snag the lambskin speedy bandouliere 22 and i am obsessed with it!! my boyfriend got a belt. my boyfriend and i called his mom and showed her my gift when we got home saturday evening and she mentioned a bag she had been dying over and we had seen it in our store the day before.

my boyfriend decided he was going to purchase that bag for his mom on sunday so around lunchtime, i texted the SA who had helped us the day before and didn't get a response. 3 hours went by so we just went to the store. the same woman was working the door as the day before and we told her we had texted the SA, wanted a particular bag, and were ready to purchase. i showed her my speedy we had bought the day before and she barely acknowledged me gushing over my purchase. the door woman went inside and told the SA to check her texts and then added us to the waitlist which was about 90 minutes at this time. i was a little irritated because i felt like we had spent $4500 the day before in store on my bag and his belt and were there to buy a $4400 bag (the beaubourg hobo in black leather) but agreed to wait.

we waited about 45 minutes when the SA finally wrote me back and said "the bag is on reserve, come back when you are ready". we were literally sitting on a couch right outside the store door so i wrote back immediately and we jumped up and went to the door. the door woman proceeded to tell us that my SA had just put the bag on reserve and gone to lunch. i asked why would she just leave for lunch when we simply needed to do the actual purchase and not try on anything, etc. and the door woman proceeds to tell me "you are still 25 people down the list so she saw your place in line and her manager told her to take lunch since you're so far down the list".

at my store, you add your name to a list and then get a text when it's time for you to come inside. there is no actual, physical line (there used to be) so nobody would have known if they had let us in to buy the bag ahead of those other 25 people. they door woman indicated that we would need to wait at least 30 minutes until our SA came back from lunch and probably longer because of the 25 people in front of us. i am sure people spend far more money in that store but we were going to have dropped over $9k in 24 hours in that store and to be treated so dismissively just didn't sit well with me. we ended up leaving and not getting the bag for his mom!! the SA texted me when she got back from lunch and apologized and said there are all these strict corporate rules they have to follow but the whole experience was just not how i felt it should be! but, again, that speedy purchase the day prior was my first Louis bag purchase so perhaps i am not a high caliber enough customer yet. i just felt the same as you - the whole experience was "odd".

this is maddening! i bought my first bag last weekend (well, i was gifted it by my boyfriend) and we waited 45 minutes to even get into the store. the stock of actual bags in store was SO low. one SA was walking around checking drawers and under his breath said "all of these drawers are basically empty". i ended up being able to snag the lambskin speedy bandouliere 22 and i am obsessed with it!! my boyfriend got a belt. my boyfriend and i called his mom and showed her my gift when we got home saturday evening and she mentioned a bag she had been dying over and we had seen it in our store the day before.

my boyfriend decided he was going to purchase that bag for his mom on sunday so around lunchtime, i texted the SA who had helped us the day before and didn't get a response. 3 hours went by so we just went to the store. the same woman was working the door as the day before and we told her we had texted the SA, wanted a particular bag, and were ready to purchase. i showed her my speedy we had bought the day before and she barely acknowledged me gushing over my purchase. the door woman went inside and told the SA to check her texts and then added us to the waitlist which was about 90 minutes at this time. i was a little irritated because i felt like we had spent $4500 the day before in store on my bag and his belt and were there to buy a $4400 bag (the beaubourg hobo in black leather) but agreed to wait.

we waited about 45 minutes when the SA finally wrote me back and said "the bag is on reserve, come back when you are ready". we were literally sitting on a couch right outside the store door so i wrote back immediately and we jumped up and went to the door. the door woman proceeded to tell us that my SA had just put the bag on reserve and gone to lunch. i asked why would she just leave for lunch when we simply needed to do the actual purchase and not try on anything, etc. and the door woman proceeds to tell me "you are still 25 people down the list so she saw your place in line and her manager told her to take lunch since you're so far down the list".

at my store, you add your name to a list and then get a text when it's time for you to come inside. there is no actual, physical line (there used to be) so nobody would have known if they had let us in to buy the bag ahead of those other 25 people. they door woman indicated that we would need to wait at least 30 minutes until our SA came back from lunch and probably longer because of the 25 people in front of us. i am sure people spend far more money in that store but we were going to have dropped over $9k in 24 hours in that store and to be treated so dismissively just didn't sit well with me. we ended up leaving and not getting the bag for his mom!! the SA texted me when she got back from lunch and apologized and said there are all these strict corporate rules they have to follow but the whole experience was just not how i felt it should be! but, again, that speedy purchase the day prior was my first Louis bag purchase so perhaps i am not a high caliber enough customer yet. i just felt the same as you - the whole experience was "odd".
Yikes I am so sorry you had that experience. I don't think I'd ever shop in person again if that's the new normal. I've been buying my items online vs. in store and so far have been lucky with the ones I've received. I just saw your S22 pics in the passenger seat thread and hope you are loving your very beautiful piece. Hopefully this experience won't tarnish that feeling and you can go back to gushing over it. What a gorgeous item to get as your first LV bag. Congratulations!

Yikes I am so sorry you had that experience. I don't think I'd ever shop in person again if that's the new normal. I've been buying my items online vs. in store and so far have been lucky with the ones I've received. I just saw your S22 pics in the passenger seat thread and hope you are loving your very beautiful piece. Hopefully this experience won't tarnish that feeling and you can go back to gushing over it. What a gorgeous item to get as your first LV bag. Congratulations!

thank you so much!! i love this bag dearly! i carried her to dinner last night and got a lot of envious stares lol!! i just don't feel confident shopping online yet because i don't know the sizes and materials and details well enough yet to be spending $3 or $4k on things and returning them. and, of course, the things i seem to like are always low or no stock!

my SA told me last night that the khaki coussin release date keeps being pushed back so it reads unavailable online but should become available this month. is this true?!? i thought it had been released. i say "my SA" but she is just the one who sold me the speedy. is it normal for the SA to not know much about the bags? she didn't explain ANYTHING about the lambskin or how the bag was in very high demand when i was shopping and it kind of surprised me when i left to read all about the bag. she had been trying hard to sell me a capucine for some reason lol

y'all it looks like the speedy 22 is ATB on the US site right now!!!

Oof! This store is at an outdoor mall and is in close proximity to the parking lot (even I could do the sprint easily despite not being fit).

And so it starts again now that stores are open. You’d think people would have learned to be nicer during Covid.....:annoyed:

Oof! This store is at an outdoor mall and is in close proximity to the parking lot (even I could do the sprint easily despite not being fit).

Theft is so unbecoming.

And so it starts again now that stores are open. You’d think people would have learned to be nicer during Covid.....:annoyed:
I think it did in just the first two weeks! I know hate and resentment is on both sides of social issues! The mental health problems on the rise, everyone is on edge. I used to make small talks with everyone when I would be out, I don’t as much. I hate to be saying something and set someone off and get killed or cause a mass shooting! It is becoming a scary place! (At least here in US).

Hey everyone, was anyone able to buy a PA recently in Europe? I have been checking online stock for ages, never available. I also have visited stores in different countries around Europe, it was never in stock. Is it possible that they discontinued this model?