meet my new girls!

Lauralai23

Jun 18, 2007
Not sure what came over me the past few weeks.. buuut, I've been totally impulsive! Can I just say that the SA's have been super enabling lately!!! Aaand, to seal the deal.. I ripped all the tags off as soon as I got home!

coach005.jpg

coach002.jpg

coach003.jpg

coach006.jpg

coach007.jpg

coach011.jpg

We're bag buddies!!

I just bought Miranda in bordeaux today. Isn't she gorgeous?? I love her.

I also have a Clay bag (though it's Gigi) so we're color buddies too! Don't you love it??

aaah, you bought the miranda in that beautiful bordeaux color! i am so jealous! i heard that the miranda is heavy though, is that true?

congrats!

Miranda is super heavy. I haven't weighed it myself, but I remember someone did a while back and said it was something like 4lbs empty.

It's still so pretty though, that I had to buy it anyway.

Stophle- You have great taste! :biggrin: I'm definately going to have to head back up to the store to take another look at Gigi..

Lunatwinkle- Miranda is heavy.. but so so worth it! I brought her on the plane during my trip to Aspen and got a million compliments on her! Filled with magazines, food, my camera, ipod, etc.. it was a little uncomfortable, but once I got to the hotel and bared down to minimum necessities, I was fine!

Mellyjr- I will definately take some modeling pics to post this week!!!

Stophle- You have great taste! :biggrin: I'm definately going to have to head back up to the store to take another look at Gigi..

So do you! :yes: I HIGHLY recommend Gigi in Clay. I LOVE this bag. It looks so chic, and the grey is something Coach doesn't do very often. The color is just awesome and the tote is big enough to stuff to the gills, but you don't have to. I can't say enough good things about it!