ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Hi e-ring lovers :happydance:

I love checking out this eye candy thread :girlsigh: Congratulations to
everyone on your e-rings!

Here is my e-ring story:

One Christmas Eve, a long time ago, my Hubby proposed to me with a beautiful marquee diamond.

Recently, my hubby and I decided its finally time to check out the stunning yellow diamonds.
We did a lot of reading educating ourselves.

It took many months to find that special yellow color!

Then we both saw her, :love: her color was what we both dreamed her to look like.

My hubby said this ring is THE ONE, just like I was his ONE that Christmas Eve night back in the day!

We both agreed that my beautiful marquee will forever stay on my left hand.

Let me introduce you to my custom designed radiant beauty - my dream of owning a yellow diamond is now crossed off my bucket list.

We both love her. My Hubby jokes and says put your hand down, you are blinding me :giggle::hbeat:

i-XC8dtxm-XL.jpg

Pix 2
i-Kr2vF5b-L.jpg

Have a wonderful day everyone :hugs:

Last edited:
Hi e-ring lovers :happydance:

I love checking out this eye candy thread :girlsigh: Congratulations to
everyone on your e-rings!

Here is my e-ring story:

One Christmas Eve, a long time ago, my Hubby proposed to me with a beautiful marquee diamond.

Recently, my hubby and I decided its finally time to check out the stunning yellow diamonds.
We did a lot of reading educating ourselves.

It took many months to find that special yellow color!

Then we both saw her, :love: her color was what we both dreamed her to look like.

My hubby said this ring is THE ONE, just like I was his ONE that Christmas Eve night back in the day!

We both agreed that my beautiful marquee will forever stay on my left hand.

Let me introduce you to my custom designed radiant beauty - my dream of owning a yellow diamond is now crossed off my bucket list.

We both love her. My Hubby jokes and says put your hand down, you are blinding me :giggle::hbeat:

i-XC8dtxm-XL.jpg

Pix 2
i-Kr2vF5b-L.jpg

Have a wonderful day everyone :hugs:
It's absolutely beautiful, @hers4eva !!

• Love
Reactions: hers4eva
  • Love
Reactions: J.A.N.
That is hilarious. You know what you like. Except now your set is huge. Congratulations beautiful.
It is funny, I feel like I’m back where I started. Thank you so much. I feel like my solitaire is exactly the size that I always wanted, I feel like it’s perfect!!!

22E85B11-7092-48BF-8A29-A3D05D52F53B.jpeg
Here’s my set from 2013
3EC929DE-BC46-4E6E-92BE-31452C5EB49F.jpeg
And now!

• Love
Reactions: TraceySH
Stunning! Congratulations! Love everything about it.
Thank you!! It's a little dressier than maybe I should have gotten, and I never liked pears or ovals until recently. Then all of the sudden shapes I didn't like (pears, ovals) I was drawn to over shapes I used to like (radiant, asscher). Maybe it's just trending?

Reactions: TraceySH