Louis Vuitton Mens Fall 2021; Lookbook/ Mirror Collection

I am on the same boat of not liking it as well. The mirror collection I heard it is vernis leather. My mom has two vernis bags and all have an issue with color transfer. When I was younger I remember the leather being vibrant and it was beautiful to look at. But as time went on the leather changed color and became duller. Also the strap are all vachetta and we all know what happens to those. Then again my mom didn't baby her bags, she really used them. It's still beautiful but just not the same. And for me, I hate to buy something that will "age" and turn over time. I want to buy an item that after 5-10 years it will be the same as when I bought it. But that is just my preference. I have seem vintage bags with the vachetta having an even patina and everything and it looks beautiful, but the care and maintenance for that.... ain't got no time for that . If the mirror Keepall is just going to be decorative then by all means get it. It is absolutely stunning to look at. But the practical use of it.... I don't see it being very useful. Just my $.02

Thanks, it was the first thing that caught my eye knowing that it is not something I could bring at the airport. I might end up just using it for display

But the resale value possibly hahahah. The 2006 mirror GM Alma bag are coming up in posts stating that it was $2000 then and now on the resale market is its $4000. hahahaha. It could be an investment piece.

I had just paid for the Mirror Handle Trunk :loveeyes: My CS said they received a lot of enquiries after the BTS show last night , therefore I must make payment fast to secure the bag.
But delivery will be delayed due to emco here and LV here is being ‘targeted ‘ by the relevant authority , their deliveries were stopped by police :tdown:

I had just paid for the Mirror Handle Trunk :loveeyes: My CS said they received a lot of enquiries after the BTS show last night , therefore I must make payment fast to secure the bag.
But delivery will be delayed due to emco here and LV here is being ‘targeted ‘ by the relevant authority , their deliveries were stopped by police :tdown:
The sac plat is a beauty too, but it doesn't seem to be able to hold much!

It's big but deep and narrow so quite an awkward size. Super statement piece though. I don't foresee being able to use it much so turned it down when my SA offered it yesterday!
Yes, too deep , not easy to use. I might be getting the coming sac plat xs , slightly bigger than petite sac plat

I'm guilty of this haha I immediately reached out to be put on the list for the coffee cup bag :lol:

Anyone getting the coffee cup?
My CA also asked me if I am keen and try to allocate one for me for next shipment as limited stock arriving. :biggrin:
It is cute but not sure if just novelty item and pricing wise quite steep I feel.

BEF07E69-32BD-4B25-A918-121E77121395.jpeg