Louis Vuitton MultiPochette aka Scam Bag

Hi everyone, I finally laid hand on MPA after months of following it & this is my first LV bag ever. I love the bag & its overall look, but there are few things bother me:
1. I got the one made in USA with no date code.
2. I have noticed few dents on the bags which I dont know if these were normal for LV non-structural bags or they were defects, or I’m being picky.
3. The stiches of strap does not look neat.
I’m considering returning MPA, but also worries that I may not be able to get one later. It was the only one at the LV store I bought it from.
Thank you.

Attachments

• CAE1B382-34D0-436E-8A58-374CF9CF171A.jpeg
    CAE1B382-34D0-436E-8A58-374CF9CF171A.jpeg
    317.1 KB · Views: 82
  • A150E463-516A-4A3C-8DDE-B7590CBBCF91.jpeg
    A150E463-516A-4A3C-8DDE-B7590CBBCF91.jpeg
    247.5 KB · Views: 82
  • E9D336FE-D126-46A7-ACB1-F4B14C887ACD.jpeg
    E9D336FE-D126-46A7-ACB1-F4B14C887ACD.jpeg
    324 KB · Views: 76
Hi everyone, I finally laid hand on MPA after months of following it & this is my first LV bag ever. I love the bag & its overall look, but there are few things bother me:
2. I have noticed few dents on the bags which I dont know if these were normal for LV non-structural bags or they were defects, or I’m being picky.
I’m considering returning MPA, but also worries that I may not be able to get one later. It was the only one at the LV store I bought it from.
Thank you.
If there is no date code then you can assume it's a newer bag with the microchip instead (I got the leather MPA also without a date code last month). As for the lumps and bumps, my canvas MPA was also quite lumpy and I don't have an issue with it (it sort of fixed itself with use). You can try stuffing it to even it out.

Thank you.

I agree with the previous statement. Sometimes the canvas gets dents because its not structured. I think you could easily fix this with a bag organizer that helps keep its shape in these small bags (especially since when they sit on the body they are up against each other). Hope that helps! Congrats on your first LV too!

Reactions: truongtra86
How do you all store your MPAs? Standing upright or lying on back? And should Empreinte be stored in a different way than canvas? Thanks a lot!
My MPA was in individual dustbags, stuffed and lying flat on top of one another until I received acrylic dividers for organizing. Now they’re all upright and easily accessible. Canvas is fine when stacked but I think empreinte should be stored upright (not squished) so the imprint on them is not unnecessarily flattened - my PM empreinte is stored standing like this

Reactions: EveyB
My MPA was in individual dustbags, stuffed and lying flat on top of one another until I received acrylic dividers for organizing. Now they’re all upright and easily accessible. Canvas is fine when stacked but I think empreinte should be stored upright (not squished) so the imprint on them is not unnecessarily flattened - my PM empreinte is stored standing like this
I see what you mean, thanks so much! :smile:

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
This bag is definitely a cutie. I love the look esp with it’s filled and a little chubby! So gorgeous! Happy Friday MB!
Thanks dear B! Lol I had to come prepared for the vaccine waiting - so my MPA was trial tested and I’m happy to report it fits a ton (snacks, iPhone, gaming, airpods, wallet, etc.) :biggrin: Happy Saturday hun!
Happy Friday to you too! I agree with @Bumbles it looks particularly cute when filled a little :smile:
Thanks dear Evey! Happy you like this au naturel shot lol. It reminds me of how I look during the holidays:giggle: Happy weekend babe :heart:

Hi there lovies! I am eyeing this bag for quite some time now and couldn’t decide whether I should get the light pink or the khaki strap.. My heart is saying light pink but my mind is saying khaki because it is easier to maintain (stains and all). How did you ladies decide which colour of the strap to get and why? All inputs are very much appreciated thank you so much!!

Hi there lovies! I am eyeing this bag for quite some time now and couldn’t decide whether I should get the light pink or the khaki strap.. My heart is saying light pink but my mind is saying khaki because it is easier to maintain (stains and all). How did you ladies decide which colour of the strap to get and why? All inputs are very much appreciated thank you so much!!
I had the same issue. I really liked the pink but I ended up getting khaki and I think it was the right choice. I just feel like it matches everything better and is more all season. I just use a vachetta strap I got from Etsy for when I want a more delicate/feminine look.