Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Metiers finally arrived at my local department store boutique (now leased). Succumbed to the navy/plum jacket that @pigleto972001 endorsed and @KerriKatherine bought. Definitely not expected but too beautiful to pass up. Also so very lightweight! That cinched it for me. Sigh… my wallet is crying though.
You won’t regret it ! It’s stunning. Congrats. My local store sold the one I tried on!

Metiers finally arrived at my local department store boutique (now leased). Succumbed to the navy/plum jacket that @pigleto972001 endorsed and @KerriKatherine bought. Definitely not expected but too beautiful to pass up. Also so very lightweight! That cinched it for me. Sigh… my wallet is crying though.
Ohhhh do you have fitting room pictures? Did you also try on black fantasy tweed jacket?

Congrats. I have been thinking about this one too. How was the sizing?

Reactions: kipp
Ohhhh do you have fitting room pictures? Did you also try on black fantasy tweed jacket?
I’m afraid I didn’t take any photos but you can check out some other fitting room pictures from @pigleto972001 and I think @m_ichele from a few pages back! Didn’t try the black fantasy tweed jacket either. Didn’t see that one at the store. I’m sorry.