Chanel Metiers d’Arts 2021 (21A)

Hello ladies,
Chanel newbie here :smile: My SA informed me that the burgundy mini I reserved has finally arrived in store :love: And she sent me this picture:

View attachment 5106739

I noticed there is a bit of an indent (just below the CC turnlock slightly on the left)... Is it just me? How bad is that? Should I refuse the bag?

I will be going to the store tomorrow to see it in person, but I wanted to seek advice first. Slightly scared I will not be rational in the Chanel store :biggrin:

Thanks so much for any input :heart:
I see it. I just returned my bags due to quality issues. I hated having to do that!!! Take my advice, if you’re having any hesitation... do not pull the trigger. It’s much more of a pain in the butt to have to worry about it and think about it knowing that you’re not 100% happy and then having to make that return. Just be strong and stick with your gut while you’re in the store if you think it will bother you even in the slightest. Another one that is 100% perfect will come your way!!

I've mostly been watching the 21B thread because I have been eyeing a burgundy mini CF. But I took a peek at this thread and OMG, 21A also has burgundy mini. :shocked::shocked::shocked: Would anyone care to share photos of their burgundy mini if they already have it? What are the chances that there are still some in stores in the US? I know they usually buy in limited quantities and they sell out fast. Thank you!

I've mostly been watching the 21B thread because I have been eyeing a burgundy mini CF. But I took a peek at this thread and OMG, 21A also has burgundy mini. :shocked::shocked::shocked: Would anyone care to share photos of their burgundy mini if they already have it? What are the chances that there are still some in stores in the US? I know they usually buy in limited quantities and they sell out fast. Thank you!
I reserved one but passed because I preferred more brown tone than red tone. If you are interested, PM me for photo or SA contact.

I have a question: are any of those bags made in France nowadays? I was rearranging my bags today and just curious. Of my Chanel bags - total of 6 of them, only one - more than 10 years old was made in France. The rest either made in Italy or Spain and same with the wallet.
I think many classic flaps are still made in France? I got my chevron mini from last year. It was made in France as well.

I have a question: are any of those bags made in France nowadays? I was rearranging my bags today and just curious. Of my Chanel bags - total of 6 of them, only one - more than 10 years old was made in France. The rest either made in Italy or Spain and same with the wallet.
I bought a classic flap in April and a mini reissue from 21A, both are made in France.

Yes I have several MIF including the ones recently purchased.

Yes. Most of the medium and small classic flaps are made in France. One of my boy bags, 1 of my WOCs and both my Chanel 19 are made in France..