Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Two things I recall hearing about the garden party and why they were asked to leave:
1) M did that cutesy stick out her tongue thing to Camilla, which Charles found intolerably disrespectful.
2) M was overheard trying to make some sort of business/merch type deals with other party attendants, which is strictly against protocol and is also bad manners, and so they were asked to leave.

perhaps #2 happened, and H&M were being reprimanded in the video clip, and then M passive aggressively did a tongue stick out on the lawn afterwards, thinking she would get away with it, when Charles had them removed from the premises.

That's exactly it. She used to have an oval, flat-ish, pretty face and now she has those Jennifer Lawrence projecting cheeks and fuller lips. (J Law has also had her fair share of facial surgery, but that's another story.)

I find the one-size-fits-all plastic surgery to be disturbing. It seems like the doctors/surgeons do the same things and looks for everyone :nuts:

Look up Dorothy Wang on IG, she looks like Chrissy T and Kimora Lee in some of her pictures :lol:

There's 12 pages ahead of me, so bare with me if it has been posted. No clue how good a reader that woman is, but everything she says sounds extremely plausible.

This is interesting! I read tarot so watched the whole thing. While there’s a certain amount of projection from the reader (she clearly can’t stand Methane!) the cards were very clear.

Now what was wild was towards the end of the reading she predicted divorce and it would then come out that Lili wasn’t royal. Archie is but not Lili. She implied Lili wasn’t Harry’s?! That’s so far fetched I don’t quite believe it. But if she was born by surrogate, does that affect her royal standing?

This is interesting! I read tarot so watched the whole thing. While there’s a certain amount of projection from the reader (she clearly can’t stand Methane!) the cards were very clear.

Now what was wild was towards the end of the reading she predicted divorce and it would then come out that Lili wasn’t royal. Archie is but not Lili. She implied Lili wasn’t Harry’s?! That’s so far fetched I don’t quite believe it. But if she was born by surrogate, does that affect her royal standing?

All those rules were created long before IVF and surrogates became a thing. Still, I assume as long as it was Harry’s sperm that was used, the baby is Royal. I don’t think this kind of situation has been addressed yet.

The first kid is all Harry. Can't imagine they wouldn't use Harry's sperm for the 2nd.