Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

I remember thinking Rinna was striking and a standout in a sea of blondes during her early soap days. It’s hard for me to believe it looking at her now. Plus her antics don’t help.
The roller was too much! I don’t have a support roller but I wonder if my lint roller would roll away any stress?
it is exactly what it is a support/security blankie roller:lol:

At the end of the day, KH is at the top of the heap. And it shows as all the women kiss her ass.
Notice how production is kissing her ass too. They did not wake her up early in the morning to mike her up Like the other women. No intrusive, in your face close ups when Kathy is in bed or when she runs to her room. On Watch What Happens Live, ”Kathy” was the drinking word and she had her own spot of Kathy-isms. She is the funniest part of this season so far. Kyle is the Queen bee of this show and she was the contact person Bravo consulted when they were originally looking for who to staff the talent. Kyle obviously kisses Kathy’s ass and everybody kisses Kyle’s ass on this show.

Notice how production is kissing her ass too. They did not wake her up early in the morning to mike her up Like the other women. No intrusive, in your face close ups when Kathy is in bed or when she runs to her room. On Watch What Happens Live, ”Kathy” was the drinking word and she had her own spot of Kathy-isms. She is the funniest part of this season so far. Kyle is the Queen bee of this show and she was the contact person Bravo consulted when they were originally looking for who to staff the talent. Kyle obviously kisses Kathy’s ass and everybody kisses Kyle’s ass on this show.
Yes, she brings silly glamour.
Sooo do these rollers really work? Either against aging or anxiety would entice me.
Girl, yes. Those cool rollers on puffy eyes…
That and a cool spritz of cold Evian spray make my commute more palatable.
The looks by the puzzled other commuters priceless:lol:

Funny how a few seasons ago Kyle was ragging on Teddi for walking like she just got off a horse. Kyle looks exactly like that. I don't know how you'd imitate someone when you are almost identical in that respect.
Kyle has always walked like a bow-legged sailor or cowboy. She has no reason to mock anyone (and I loathe Teddi). She is the least feminine woman on the show.

Still very far behind this conversation but at least I’m onto the first episode of this season. Lisa Rinna seems to have even more swagger and seems to have relaxed into a unprecedented kind of OG status. Such a shame. By consolidating her place on the show she’s the perfect example of ‘ends justifying means’. And her ‘means’ are so gross I get a dirty G-string wedgie just looking at her on my TV screen.
Did you see the bare *ss G-string photo of her daughter posted by her 20+ year older BF Scott? The girl is a spoiled piece of work, but great parenting Lisa!

You guys. 5 pages of comments from last night and no one has mentioned Sutton's face roller? LOL omg I couldn't deal with her on the boat using it every 2 seconds trying to have a serious conversation :lol:
I need one of these face rollers. There are different types?

Paris and I have a friend in common. I’ve heard she’s genuinely very nice but isn’t all there sometimes. Like she acts Peter Pannish and would throw parties with childish themes (like Alice in Wonderland). Now that I think about it.. kookiness could be a Richards trait since we have Paris, Kathy and Kim all acting weird.
LOL reminds me of the saying that rich people are "eccentric", while poor people are just "crazy".

Funny how a few seasons ago Kyle was ragging on Teddi for walking like she just got off a horse. Kyle looks exactly like that. I don't know how you'd imitate someone when you are almost identical in that respect.
Kyle looks like she got off a horse and is trying to tug her clothes back into place. Constantly.

Rinna looks 100x worse in person. I sat next to her during a Madonna concert and could swear gnats were flying above her head. With the money, LA skin doctors and tax write off because her appearance is her job, she has no excuse. That is not acne, this is from bad filler.
Like Pigpen from the Peanuts gang? :biggrin::sick:

Is Belvedere sponsoring the show?
LOL reminds me of the saying that rich people are "eccentric", while poor people are just "crazy".
I don’t believe this people are crazy/eccentric. They are super thirsty.
Paris at her peak was a horrible person. Racist, classist, plain mean and stupid.
This reinvention of Paris is deep. If she truly changed great but let’s not pretend that she was an average party girl, she was horrid, imho.
At least, Britney and Lindsay were working talents. she treated them with nothing but contempt and cruelty.
Her brother pulled a do you know who I am stunt on an airplane. He was an addict as well. they all were at one point. (Might be functioning now).

I cannot stand Crystal- she has made Sutton her target as well as her struggle for her storyline for the season. I truly felt so sorry for Sutton- I am not sure how many ways and times she felt the need to apologize to a smug Crystal. The woman clearly is insecure and looking for validation- anyone can see that when she was not "included" in the joke. Quit calling her crazy and being so mean. So happy Kyle questioned Crystal's late mention of the naked incident. Crystal is enjoying Sutton's breakdowns too much- so hard to watch. Mental health issues are real, try to be kind.

Season 7-8 I couldn't stand Dorit. I guess a mix of editing and her ridiculous fashion choice. But after a season of dog gate, Denise gate, Teddi dullness and this draining Sutton drama I just love Dorit. She reminds me of at least half of what I loved about season 1. Fashion and Money.
Dorit is so freaking annoying. I can’t stand her pretentious vocal affectations but at least she is civilized. That‘s a plus in this crowd.