Chanel Metiers d’Arts 2021 (21A)

It totally stinks! I know the boutiques I am shopping with are very aware of resellers and are reviewing profiles before they allow an item to get sold. But if everyone stays in their limits it’s hard to tell who is a reseller unless the serial number is reported.
I turned down two popular bags on launch day because I’m waiting for a caramel classic flap but it makes me wonder if the people behind me on the list are resellers ??

im waiting for my caramel classic flap too which I’m first on the list for. I wonder what’s taking it so long, I’m getting anxious! Have you seen anyone purchase theirs yet? I wonder why my store hasn’t received it yet (supposedly)

im waiting for my caramel classic flap too which I’m first on the list for. I wonder what’s taking it so long, I’m getting anxious! Have you seen anyone purchase theirs yet? I wonder why my store hasn’t received it yet (supposedly)
I’m guessing the classic flaps will arrive all at the same time to US boutiques….right now I’ve been seeing coco handles, Chanel 19s and minis. But I’m holding out for the classic flap haha
Hoping the classic flaps start trickling in later this week!

Haha I was told the exact same thing, except I’m waiting for the Grey classic flap…fingers crossed they come in this week!

Hello ladies,
Chanel newbie here :smile: My SA informed me that the burgundy mini I reserved has finally arrived in store :love: And she sent me this picture:

5880AD21-4CF6-40C0-853A-22E5294207D4.jpeg

I noticed there is a bit of an indent (just below the CC turnlock slightly on the left)... Is it just me? How bad is that? Should I refuse the bag?

I will be going to the store tomorrow to see it in person, but I wanted to seek advice first. Slightly scared I will not be rational in the Chanel store :biggrin:

Thanks so much for any input :heart:

Hello ladies,
Chanel newbie here :smile: My SA informed me that the burgundy mini I reserved has finally arrived in store :love: And she sent me this picture:

View attachment 5106739

I noticed there is a bit of an indent (just below the CC turnlock slightly on the left)... Is it just me? How bad is that? Should I refuse the bag?

I will be going to the store tomorrow to see it in person, but I wanted to seek advice first. Slightly scared I will not be rational in the Chanel store :biggrin:

Thanks so much for any input :heart:
Looks scratch. Maybe they can buff it out….