Too shy or scared to ask about H? ASK HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread's last chance.

This thread has has become a catch-all for every other thread on the H Shopping sub-forum and some the main H. Please do a search. If the thread continues as a part chat-thread/ part substitute for other threads, it will become redundant and be closed.

Note:

Shopping/stock post-epidemic https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/bag-production-post-c-virus.1026395/

Maintaining an H relationship https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/maintaining-a-h-relationship.156549/page-310#post-34789362

Treatment in-store https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/treatment-in-hermes-stores.267768/

Continued/discontinued items https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-hermes-still-make.1042656/

Plenty of threads on quota bags, including in different country's variables.

My SA placed an online order for me, and had it shipped to my home directly. When I received it, I saw that it was shipped from another H store with another SA - do you know if my SA will get commission from this order?

For online items that may be sold out soon, I'm also concerned that if I wait for my SA to place it, it may be gone already. Any suggestions to this?

You buy what you want when you see it and can get it.
Whether your SA gets commission or not should not be your concern.
You are not the SA's employer and responsible for his or her wages.

Great question! My SA has ordered a few things for me...yesterday I visited with her to look at two items, neither of which they had in my city's small boutique. I mentioned that I had not ordered them myself because I wanted to be sure she got credit for them and she implied that she would but I'd love to know for sure.

Why is it that so many contributors doubt whether information given them by SAs is correct?
If your SA told you that she would not get the credit for the items, would it stop you from buying items you wanted?

My SA placed an online order for me, and had it shipped to my home directly. When I received it, I saw that it was shipped from another H store with another SA - do you know if my SA will get commission from this order?

For online items that may be sold out soon, I'm also concerned that if I wait for my SA to place it, it may be gone already. Any suggestions to this?

When you say from another store with another SA I’m assuming you looked at the very top of your receipt. If so, you can take a look at the lower part of the receipt that lists the item you purchased - below the item name there should be smaller prints that lists things such as tax & the item reference code as well as an SA name. Is this name your SA?

It's all a bit crazy that instead of just ordering what we like online we should be sending links to our SAs, who may or may not respond, may or may not be able to get it... All this so that it goes towards the relationship that helps unlock the quota bags?! Is it just me, or is this complete madness?

I wonder whether SAs appreciate it or whether they think "Oh God, another client desperate for a B, who's going to make me to get this random scarf instead of ordering it online her/himself"?

Last edited:
It's all a bit crazy that instead of just ordering what we like online we should be sending links to our SAs, who may or may not respond, may or may not be able to get it... All this so that it goes towards the relationship that helps unlock the quota bags?! Is it just me, or is this complete madness?

Of course it is. One of the best comments you've made!

I wonder whether SAs appreciate it or whether they think "Oh God, another client desperate for a B, who's going to make me get this random scarf for her instead of ordering it online"?

and do you know, some SAs are so unappreciative they don't even reply to messages

I wonder whether SAs appreciate it or whether they think "Oh God, another client desperate for a B, who's going to make me to get this random scarf instead of ordering it online her/himself"?

It’s not an either or situation. I love a lot of non quota bag H items and want to buy them, but also want to get “credit” for it for quota bags that I also love. It’s not about pleasing the SAs, just a simple “getting credit where it’s due”. What’s wrong with that?

When you say from another store with another SA I’m assuming you looked at the very top of your receipt. If so, you can take a look at the lower part of the receipt that lists the item you purchased - below the item name there should be smaller prints that lists things such as tax & the item reference code as well as an SA name. Is this name your SA?

you are right - I see that now and it is indeed my SA

It’s not an either or situation. I love a lot of non quota bag H items and want to buy them, but also want to get “credit” for it for quota bags that I also love. It’s not about pleasing the SAs, just a simple “getting credit where it’s due”. What’s wrong with that?
You are the first poster to be completely honest about your real motivation.

I have several times had my sa order items that weren't in the store and was shipped from other stores/states. Most of the times the items are shipped to me but there's been a couple challenging purchases like the marble scarf (extreme high in demand items) when it just doesn't happen so I end up with a store credit. Than we try again and eventually works. Not 100% certain about the commission but my guess is my sa would get it.

I have also been in the situation @eastvillagegirl where I see the item on h.com and asked my sa to find me the same item. Some times my sa may say go for it because they know they wouldn't be able to get one for me. Hope this helps.

Similar situation with @eastvillagegirl because my store has low inventories I rely on H.com for current stocks and then ask my SA to do a transfer or charge send so that she will get credits for all my purchases. In the past I have done that with my LV, Chanel SA as well....
I have several times had my sa order items that weren't in the store and was shipped from other stores/states. Most of the times the items are shipped to me but there's been a couple challenging purchases like the marble scarf (extreme high in demand items) when it just doesn't happen so I end up with a store credit. Than we try again and eventually works. Not 100% certain about the commission but my guess is my sa would get it.

I have also been in the situation @eastvillagegirl where I see the item on h.com and asked my sa to find me the same item. Some times my sa may say go for it because they know they wouldn't be able to get one for me. Hope this helps.

You are the first poster to be completely honest about your real motivation.
I would hope that no one is buying anything they don't love...Hermes is far too expensive. But, of course, if I am buying something I love, I want my SA to get the credit so that when she has a quota bag to offer a client, she'll think of me. :blush: So my motivation is entirely selfish...well, maybe not entirely ;)

I'd like to know if anyone knows how much a non quota bag counts towards getting a quota bag. For instance, the bolide is just under 10k CDN, would this count significantly towards getting a K/B or do they not consider this purchase as favourably as a bunch of other non bag items totaling 10k?

Reactions: parisallyouneed
I'd like to know if anyone knows how much a non quota bag counts towards getting a quota bag. For instance, the bolide is just under 10k CDN, would this count significantly towards getting a K/B or do they not consider this purchase as favourably as a bunch of other non bag items totaling 10k?

I would probably post this in one of the Canadian store threads as this likely can vary based on locale/boutique.

Reactions: Mr. Ex
Better than buying nothing but not as good as literally any other category possible to purchase in the same amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.