$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

Seems like Holt Renfrew is still selling some black Toy Loulou bags at the old price (C$1665 vs C$1830)

Last edited:
Received my sale order today! She’s a beauty and my first YSL. I ordered on Monday at midnight and she arrived from Italy to Canada today at 12PM :smile: I was a little worried as the box that it shipped in was literally open, and very damaged. But she arrived in good condition :smile:

Also, anyone know the best way to store this bag? I have stored it in the dust bag and tried to put the chain to the side.

View attachment 5104882
so pretty and congrats! I’m still waiting on my shipping confirmation but hoping they get through the orders soon so I can see my new baby:smile:

I have 7 bags 1 wallet and 1 card case. I had a problem with only 1 and that was the Lou Camera bag. Like the poster above said, issues exist but no more than any other brand.
I received a defective item from LV 3 times so I was worried. But my bag was in perfect condition :smile: I really appreciated how YSL packaged the bag, it’s chain, and even had packaging to protect the zipper tabs. Although the box itself was damaged. I think it happened in transit

Seems like Holt Renfrew is still selling some Toy Loulou bags at the old price (C$1665 vs C$1830)

Yes, saw this too and was tempted lol.

SSENSE also has a gray (storm) and a red Toy LouLou at C$1665 still for anyone looking.

I think I may have to pass this time since I just got a hefty dental bill and have another 2 coming up :doh:

Reactions: _vee and luvleeness
I received a defective item from LV 3 times so I was worried. But my bag was in perfect condition :smile: I really appreciated how YSL packaged the bag, it’s chain, and even had packaging to protect the zipper tabs. Although the box itself was damaged. I think it happened in transit
Yes. I've had a problem with LV too. But I was lucky, they were able to make the repair while I waited. The boutique here has a repair shop on the premises.

Reactions: luvleeness and _vee
Thank you for the advice!! I put it inside one of the pouches. I can’t zip it all the way because the leather part sticks out, and I don’t wanna bend it, but I think it should be fine unzipped :smile:.
Glad I could help, unzipped is totally fine and make sure the leather part doesn't touch the zip. a wrap around the leather should do the trick to protect. :smile: congratulations agin and i hope you get to enjoy your purse soon. :smile:

Reactions: _vee
Hi everyone!
I placed a YSL order online on June 5, but it hasn’t shipped yet. The status of the order still shows as processing. Has anyone else experienced the same delay in order processing? Just curious.
Thanks!

Hi everyone!
I placed a YSL order online on June 5, but it hasn’t shipped yet. The status of the order still shows as processing. Has anyone else experienced the same delay in order processing? Just curious.
Thanks!
Yep! I ordered on Friday June 4 and still shows as processing. I called Client Services yesterday. Some bags have to be shipped from Italy to the fulfillment center in New Jersey. Then they are checked for quality before being shipped out to the buyer. She expected mine to be in NJ last night and ship out tomorrow. I bet yours is on a similar schedule so you may see a shipping confirmation soon. I have electronic FedEx notifications and saw that a label was printed for a location in New Jersey so that must be my Victoire headed my way. Fingers crossed you get your soon!

Yep! I ordered on Friday June 4 and still shows as processing. I called Client Services yesterday. Some bags have to be shipped from Italy to the fulfillment center in New Jersey. Then they are checked for quality before being shipped out to the buyer. She expected mine to be in NJ last night and ship out tomorrow. I bet yours is on a similar schedule so you may see a shipping confirmation soon. I have electronic FedEx notifications and saw that a label was printed for a location in New Jersey so that must be my Victoire headed my way. Fingers crossed you get your soon!
Thank you! I hope so! I’m excited to see it in person!

Reactions: _vee