Diamond tennis bracelet or Cartier Pave Love bracelet?

Would you rather have a:

• 10 ctw diamond tennis bracelet

Votes: 112 64.4%
  • Cartier pave love bracelet (small)

Votes: 62 35.6%

• Total voters

bisousx

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Posting a poll, because I love to daydream and function better with future goals in mind :biggrin:

I’m thinking of my next substantial everyday piece but can’t decide what would be the best choice.

Which one would you choose, and why?

- 10 ctw diamond tennis bracelet
- small pave love bracelet

I currently have the Love bracelet with 4 diamonds & small JUC with diamonds.

75099AEB-496B-4121-9112-02D44D0C3B79.jpeg
814B7D9F-997D-4C5F-919C-96E3EC7B9CE9.png

Reactions: JessicaRabbit1
Tennis bracelet!
I mean really you can't go wrong with either but I'd pick the tennis bracelet over the pave love. I don't love the small pave love for some reason ~ it just didn't wow me in person when I saw it (and for the price it should (wow)). Diamond tennis bracelets on the other hand ~ even smaller carat sizes wow in person. Also, I really like the love stacked with a diamond tennis bracelet, it's sort of understated elegance if that makes any sense.

I have both. Here’s a tennis bracelet next to small pave Love picture. My tennis bracelet is the Victoria bracelet from Tiffany (tcw 4.49). If I have to choose one - Victoria bracelet hands down

btw - I don’t stack these two. I stack the small pave with my 4 diamond love or diamond JUC. I usually wear the tennis bracelet alone.

8BE92EA5-DD0A-4EFE-8CF3-02F05D771BFD.jpeg

Clearly, I need a tennis bracelet in my life! :flowers:
I think it depends on whether you are a diamond bling person. I don’t have either, and I am not sure the Cartier is worth the upcharge. But, the Cartier may be more subtle than a significant tennis bracelet for everyday. Also, most people prefer diamonds to be set in wg or platinum, which IMO is dressier.

edit: re prices, I personally don’t worry about resale value so long as I can get my money’s worth out of cost per wear. So I would be more inclined to spend on an item I would wear daily (or at least that is how I rationalize things)

Last edited:
Posting a poll, because I love to daydream and function better with future goals in mind :biggrin:

I’m thinking of my next substantial everyday piece but can’t decide what would be the best choice.

Which one would you choose, and why?

- 10 ctw diamond tennis bracelet
- small pave love bracelet

I currently have the Love bracelet with 4 diamonds & small JUC with diamonds.

View attachment 5105693
View attachment 5105694
Tennis! The pave LOVE is just too pricey.

I think it depends on whether you are a diamond bling person. I don’t have either, and I don’t think the Cartier is worth the upcharge. But, the Cartier may be more subtle than a significant tennis bracelet for everyday? Also, most people prefer diamonds to be set in wg or platinum, which IMO is dressier. JMO though.

I do enjoy massive bling, but I’m starting to appreciate the daily joy that everyday pieces (like my Love & JUC) brings me. The sunlight hits my wrist and I feel the mini sparks of joy over and over again.

I love diamond tennis bracelets, but I would only want a substantial one - and that massive bling may mean I can’t wear it everyday because I don’t want to worry about people staring at it or being targeted while running errands, idk if that makes sense.

Heck, maybe I will make it my goal to own both at some point in my life.