Steven Tyler Shops at Dior

LadyDior

O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
I was on Rodeo Drive today and stopped by the Dior store, of course, and when I was ready to leave, Dior closed down their men's boutique. There was a crowd standing around, so I asked a guy who was in there. He told me Steven Tyler was in there. Luckily, I had my camera with me and tried to take pictures of him inside the store. I figured those were going to be the only pictures I'd get of him, so I snapped away. Then the security guards made a path from the store to his motorcycle and he walked right past everyone, waving as everyone, including paparazzi, took is picture. When he got to the motorcycle, he posed for all of us, shook people's hands, then he put on his helmet, got on his motorcycle and drove off. :yahoo:

I have no idea of what he purchased, but he sure was trying on a lot of clothes. I have some pictures of him and if you want to see them, let me know and I'll post them.

Lady Dior

How cool!! I wish we saw him when we were there during our tpf outing!!

Have you decided on your next bag? I really like the silver one you tried when we were there.

Lady Dior

How cool!! I wish we saw him when we were there during our tpf outing!!

Have you decided on your next bag? I really like the silver one you tried when we were there.

I didn't get the Silver bag. I know I'm supposed to get other colors, but right now I don't think I'm ready. I'm just so conservative when it comes to colors I use everyday. Also, I did a lot of damage at Saks (Chanel bag, Chanel Tote, Chanel sunglasses & Dolce & Gabbana bag and yes, they're all black...LOL) the other day at their ECG event so I'm on a purse ban...sorta, for a while. My next Dior purchase will probably be sunglasses, but I'm really liking those Samouri bags, even though the Dior SA says there's a waitlist. I'm also looking for a small make up case that will fit in all my bags.

I'll be posting those picture of Steven in a few minutes.

I love him!! I saw him in concert last summer front row center and figured that would be the closest I ever saw him!! He is such a cool guy. Can not wait to see pics! How fun for you!

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

I didn't get the Silver bag. I know I'm supposed to get other colors, but right now I don't think I'm ready. I'm just so conservative when it comes to colors I use everyday. Also, I did a lot of damage at Saks (Chanel bag, Chanel Tote, Chanel sunglasses & Dolce & Gabbana bag and yes, they're all black...LOL) the other day at their ECG event so I'm on a purse ban...sorta, for a while. My next Dior purchase will probably be sunglasses, but I'm really liking those Samouri bags, even though the Dior SA says there's a waitlist. I'm also looking for a small make up case that will fit in all my bags.

I'll be posting those picture of Steven in a few minutes.
Wow, that's quite a haul!! Congrats! There is nothing wrong with having more than 1 black bag. That one you were looking at Dior was just so similar to the one you were carrying that day. I'm a pretty neutral gal myself, mostly just black, brown, tan, grey, and white so far for me.

Awesome pics, I'm so jealous you saw him. There is just something about rockstars, no matter what age, that just make them sexy.

Heading to Vegas tomorrow... the shopping is just too good. I have to try to control myself.

Wow, that's quite a haul!! Congrats! There is nothing wrong with having more than 1 black bag. That one you were looking at Dior was just so similar to the one you were carrying that day. I'm a pretty neutral gal myself, mostly just black, brown, tan, grey, and white so far for me.

Awesome pics, I'm so jealous you saw him. There is just something about rockstars, no matter what age, that just make them sexy.

Heading to Vegas tomorrow... the shopping is just too good. I have to try to control myself.

Vegas? Good luck with that, LOL. Let us know what you got when you get back! I'll probably move into other colors after I finish with my accessories. I'd like to get 1 Navy, 1 Red & 1 White bag. LOL I shoulda just said I want the colors of the flag. I don't know what other colors I want yet, except maybe a Chocolate brown. Other than those, I'm pretty conservative when it comes to colors.