Is this an unpopular style?...if so why?

I have a speedy b and a regular speedy (I use with strap) and I don’t think its like this bag at all. I wear my speedy b on shoulder with 2 pieces of the strap. I agree I don’t think this bag is that popular but I wouldn’t care if you like it. It looks like a rather practical bag.

I’m not sure I’m the person to ask, as mine is quite a few years old. I think it’s more a classic style. And I enjoy using things that are not quite flavour of the month as well.
i think this bag is a cute larger and updated alternative to the cross body bum bag look, holds more but still can sit close to the body.
I don’t usually like cross body I think cross body looks too young for me and awkward but with this style I love it. I think the wide strap lends itself to cross body as well.
ETA-
Oh perhaps the strap isn’t as wide in this one as in my older one but I would still enjoy it as a cross body bag as it sits relatively flat.
speedy B is a completely different bag in my view.

Reactions: songofthesea
I’m not sure I’m the person to ask, as mine is quite a few years old. I think it’s more a classic style. And I enjoy using things that are not quite flavour of the month as well.
i think this bag is a cute larger and updated alternative to the cross body bum bag look, holds more but still can sit close to the body.
I don’t usually like cross body I think cross body looks too young for me and awkward but with this style I love it. I think the wide strap lends itself to cross body as well.
ETA-
Oh perhaps the strap isn’t as wide in this one as in my older one but I would still enjoy it as a cross body bag as it sits relatively flat.
speedy B is a completely different bag in my view.
I see what you mean about the bum bag look...I like it...thankyou for your help..

Reactions: floatinglili
I have a speedy b and a regular speedy (I use with strap) and I don’t think its like this bag at all. I wear my speedy b on shoulder with 2 pieces of the strap. I agree I don’t think this bag is that popular but I wouldn’t care if you like it. It looks like a rather practical bag.
Thankyou...you're right it's totally different...suppose I was caught up with them both being monogram...

Reactions: snibor
I have the speedy b 25 and I don’t believe the bags are similar enough to not consider this cute bag. I came close to purchasing it when it was released in late 2019/early 2020. But then the world shifted as we all know in 2020, and getting another bag was not priority.

The style does conform to your body, and the strap is adjustable and comfortable when worn as shoulder carry or crossbody. However, the bag is of a slimmer profile so anything thick or bulky placed inside the bag will be outlined on the exterior. Two other observations I had that prevented me from buying on the spot (perhaps it was just the model I tried and the newness of the bag): the zipper closure did not run smoothly and the cloth lining inside felt sloppy.

I’m about 1.55m - this is what the bag looked like on me.

0BA9E183-9C75-47D3-A9A7-853BF083F06D.jpeg
A7FC15E9-1A74-4285-9D4A-FAD8238537ED.jpeg
HTH!

I have the speedy b 25 and I don’t believe the bags are similar enough to not consider this cute bag. I came close to purchasing it when it was released in late 2019/early 2020. But then the world shifted as we all know in 2020, and getting another bag was not priority.

The style does conform to your body, and the strap is adjustable and comfortable when worn as shoulder carry or crossbody. However, the bag is of a slimmer profile so anything thick or bulky placed inside the bag will be outlined on the exterior. Two other observations I had that prevented me from buying on the spot (perhaps it was just the model I tried and the newness of the bag): the zipper closure did not run smoothly and the cloth lining inside felt sloppy.

I’m about 1.55m - this is what the bag looked like on me.

View attachment 5102800
View attachment 5102801
HTH!
Thank you very much! I think the bag looks great on you, but I understand why you didn’t buy it...

I too thought this pouch was similar to speedy 25b so I forwent with the purchase. Seeing the above model pics, the Gucci bag reminds me of the Prada nylon messenger bag - very casually flat. I am glad I didn’t buy it.