Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

I decided to splurge on a new pair of White Patent So Kates for this spring/summer. These came all the way from Germany and I just beat the latest price increase...:smile:
View attachment 5099621View attachment 5099622View attachment 5099623View attachment 5099624View attachment 5099625View attachment 5099626View attachment 5099627View attachment 5099628View attachment 5099629View attachment 5099630

You are simply beautiful, elegant and very classical. You did an amazing aquisition, when you decided to replace your old White patent So Kate for a new pair. That color is always in fashion and match with many diferent kind of clothes. Black and white high heels, are the colors that women always have to have in their closet.

You look casual, but sensual and elegant. bare legs and classical high heels never fail. Piggies are most classic high heels from Louboutin and they always look perfect with any outfit.

Stilly, you rock the piggies!

Thanks Mitterman!!! :smile:

Very nice outfit
I would love to work with you !:love:
In what business line do you work ?

Thanks seraphin!!!
I do marketing for a small consulting company.

You are simply beautiful, elegant and very classical. You did an amazing aquisition, when you decided to replace your old White patent So Kate for a new pair. That color is always in fashion and match with many diferent kind of clothes. Black and white high heels, are the colors that women always have to have in their closet.

Thanks heelsmodels!!! My older pair of White So Kates are pretty beat up from wearing them so much. These are much nicer free of the scuffs and stains.

Lovely shirtdress!!
BTW stilly did you have any recent additions of Irizas? Would love to see you showcase them in summer
And your past casual outfits with Irizas were so stunning!!

Thanks aporl!!! No new Irizas recently. I'm only looking for pairs with the 120mm heel and I think I may have collected most of the colors offered with that heel. I'd love to find a pair in white or red.

Reactions: heelsmodels