Dudes and their Diors

My B23s. At least they are all different, which is how I'll justify buying them. One is nylon (left), one is the sheer "technical" plastic (center), and one is "Kasuri" jacquard (denim, on the right).
View attachment 5077595
Man, I love the B23s so much. I can't justify them at the prices they command, though, because I have wider feet and tend to beat up my shoes when I wear them. The materials they're made of won't last if I get them. :sad:

Reactions: averagejoe
Man, I love the B23s so much. I can't justify them at the prices they command, though, because I have wider feet and tend to beat up my shoes when I wear them. The materials they're made of won't last if I get them. :sad:
I actually have wider feet too, and quite a few shoes pinch the sides of my feet close to my little toe. Thankfully the B23s don't pinch me, although they better not at this price. I have purchased other shoes that pinch a bit (they're my size, though) because they looked great and were on sale, but at full price (especially Dior prices), they better not hurt when I wear them.

I know what you mean about shoes not lasting, especially with rubber soles which wear down much faster than stacked leather dress shoe heels. However, if the shoes are rotated with several other pairs, then they won't look like they are aging as quickly.

I know what you mean about shoes not lasting, especially with rubber soles which wear down much faster than stacked leather dress shoe heels. However, if the shoes are rotated with several other pairs, then they won't look like they are aging as quickly.
Right, and that's why I have 50 bajillion different pairs of shoes, like probably a lot of us. Still, if I were to get a pair of B23s, I'd want to wear them more than every blue moon.

Reactions: averagejoe
Nick Jonas wearing Dior Men at the 2021 Billboard Music Awards (photo from WWD):
2021-billboard-music-awards-fashion-22.jpg

Resort 2022

I like the white pants, pink jacket from look 11, shirt and shorts from look 19 and the turtleneck from the last look :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:
So many wearable pieces, I swear by neutral colors. And that bag in the first pic... :panic: (Photos from vogue.com)

00003-Dior-Mens-Resort-2022-Paris-credit-Brett-Lloyd.jpg
00007-Dior-Mens-Resort-2022-Paris-credit-Brett-Lloyd.jpg
00019-Dior-Mens-Resort-2022-Paris-credit-Brett-Lloyd.jpg
00021-Dior-Mens-Resort-2022-Paris-credit-Brett-Lloyd.jpg

The nano pouch is really cute and the price of that isn't too bad. But Dior prices have increased a lot (not as high as Chanel, although they don't really sell men's items so it's hard to compare). I already thought the new mini Saddle at $3000 CAD was too much for what it is, and then they increased the price to $3500 CAD in February. That is beyond the price of the larger men's Saddle half a few months ago.
The saddle bag prices have gone up leaps and bounds! I’m so glad I bought two when I did and have no desire or need to buy additional ones. New Dior bag prices have gone up so much while I’m not sure they retain their resell value like hermes or LV. Because of the price increases, I’ve stop buying them.

The saddle bag prices have gone up leaps and bounds! I’m so glad I bought two when I did and have no desire or need to buy additional ones. New Dior bag prices have gone up so much while I’m not sure they retain their resell value like hermes or LV. Because of the price increases, I’ve stop buying them.

Totally agree !! At first I really want the Lock bag but with these price point I just can't justify.