Tokidoki Inferno Trenino?

hydra

Hydra
Jul 28, 2007
greetings everyone, budding tokidoki fanatic here!
I just got my first tokidoki bag 2 weeks ago, the Stellina
Spiaggia print $ 130.00
and I'm in total love with all things tokidoki!
My question is this, my boyfriend fell in love with tokidoki as much as I have, and hes looking for a Ternino inferno bag for his laptop. I found some on ebay, but they were a little out of his price range. I was hoping to find the bag under $250 dollars. If you know any leads, I'd love to hear from you.

:heart:
Hydra

thanks for your replies! I just came across the SH store as well, and my one *minor* issue is they take phone orders only on weekdays. I have my fingers crossed they'll have some come monday!
thanks again!

thanks for your replies! I just came across the SH store as well, and my one *minor* issue is they take phone orders only on weekdays. I have my fingers crossed they'll have some come monday!
thanks again!

i dont think that should be a problem... from what im aware of they've been on sale at 25% off for awhile and not sold out yet

i have not seen it in person, but the measurements seem to work. plus he carries tons of other stuff in his current laptop bag, so it should work. Just in case does SH let you return for money back?