How can I get laterally longer almond shaped eyes?

iasked

Nov 17, 2018
My eyes are short and round - I guess you can call them beady. It's so ****ing ugly I'm traumatized by how unsexy I look. I want Arab shaped eyes sooo bad.

My last trip to Korea I wanted to do lateral cantho but the doctor advised against it as it's too close to the bone and I won't get the dramatic result I'm looking for, he said it'll be barely half an inch to cut.

I'm gutted.

Is there a way to increase eye length?

My eyes turn up abruptly making them look even shorter plus they're too close together so I don't wanna cut the inner corners.

BUT, I do have Asian epicanthal fold which shortens eye size. Is there a way to remove it without making eyes look even more close set?

This issue is causing me severe depression that I'll never have that alluring look.

Thanks.

I usually have to trim the edges of the standard eyelash because it's too long for my eyes lol
You could try get them done professionally at a salon and they'll lengthen the lashes at your outer corners! Like this

And makeup will do wonders too
I'm sorry i haven't got any permanent solutions!

Attachments

• 1CCD3F57-31FA-48D1-BA66-B1D38C944EBA.jpeg
    1CCD3F57-31FA-48D1-BA66-B1D38C944EBA.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 21
My eyes are short and round - I guess you can call them beady. It's so ****ing ugly I'm traumatized by how unsexy I look. I want Arab shaped eyes sooo bad.

My last trip to Korea I wanted to do lateral cantho but the doctor advised against it as it's too close to the bone and I won't get the dramatic result I'm looking for, he said it'll be barely half an inch to cut.

I'm gutted.

My eyes turn up abruptly making them look even shorter plus they're too close together so I don't wanna cut the inner corners.

BUT, I do have Asian epicanthal fold which shortens eye size. Is there a way to remove it without making eyes look even more close set?

This issue is causing me severe depression that I'll never have that alluring look.

Thanks.

I’ve been researching the same question. I heard there are “upward” epicanthoplasties that (doctors claim) dont narrow the space between eyes, something about cutting upwards. Have you looked into that? I’m trying to verify with before/afters

You can also bring your hairline in to make your face appear less wide relatice to your interocular distance

Reactions: daysuntilpretty
I’ve been researching the same question. I heard there are “upward” epicanthoplasties that (doctors claim) dont narrow the space between eyes, something about cutting upwards. Have you looked into that? I’m trying to verify with before/afters

You can also bring your hairline in to make your face appear less wide relatice to your interocular distance

OMG. YOU ARE AMAZING.

SO MANY THINGS I DIDN'T EVEN CONSIDER. YOU'RE SAVING MY LIFE WITH THESE SUGGESTIONS!!!

Ok, when you say hairline, do you mean forehead or cheekbone area? Because my cheeks and also temples are wide which makes my eyes look even more squeezed together - so I thought shaving my cheekbones might help but it doesn't make sense because my temples and overall head is just wide and flat. SUCKS TO BE ME!

Isn't epicanthoplasty for the inner lids? If so, doesn't it make sense to tilt downwards to give it that sexy cat eye shape and then the outer parts are supposed to slant upwards.

Anyway, thanks so much I'm gonna research everything!!

Reactions: daysuntilpretty

I'm gutted.

Thanks.

My eyes are something like this but waaaaaaaay more close set.

Also do you notice the space between outer eyes and temples? I have even more space which makes my features look scrunched up instead of evenly spaced out.

Is there any way to reduce the space between temple/cheekbone eye area.

Attachments

• oli.jpg
    oli.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 7
Hi! I just saw this post and I am actually researching for the procedures on making eye distance look further apart. May I ask if you have found or undergone a surgery that worked? I am getting really depressed about my eyes

Hi! I just saw this post and I am actually researching for the procedures on making eye distance look further apart. May I ask if you have found or undergone a surgery that worked? I am getting really depressed about my eyes

No, I've asked around it's impossible to change distance between eyes unless you undergo major surgery to break your eye socket bones, which IMHO I'm not willing to do cuz I value my eye sight. SUCKS because this is the one thing that's making me SO UGLY!!!! Like the one thing that makes people attractive is the distance between their eyes and I can't even fix this problem of mine no matter how much money I'm willing to throw at the problem.

Anyway, IDK, guess I'll just have to live with this but if you do find a less drastic solution, let me know!!