YG SM Love Bracelet - click sound?

bbkctpf

O.G.
Nov 20, 2013
Hey all, I just purchased my first YG SM bracelet and when it is closed and locked with the screw driver I find you can still shift the bracelet at the closure and it makes a small "click sound".

I forget which thread where I read some of you had the same thing whereas others didn't but in the end you never had any issues with the bracelet. Do you think I should keep or exchange? I asked for an exchange they said they are out of stock and they won't receive a new shipment before the end of the month - which is when they can exchange for me with the same price before the price increase. I found this a bit odd, since this is something I found on this bracelet but not on the other colors. Thoughts?

Here's the thread you're referring to

Thank you! I ended up going back to exchange for a new one but it did the same thing. So I kept my original one. The CA mentioned if it ever comes a time it gaps open or something or too lose for my liking they can bring it in and get it tightened. (My other WG one doesn't make this click sound)

Reactions: Glitterbomb
Hey all, I just purchased my first YG SM bracelet and when it is closed and locked with the screw driver I find you can still shift the bracelet at the closure and it makes a small "click sound".

I forget which thread where I read some of you had the same thing whereas others didn't but in the end you never had any issues with the bracelet. Do you think I should keep or exchange? I asked for an exchange they said they are out of stock and they won't receive a new shipment before the end of the month - which is when they can exchange for me with the same price before the price increase. I found this a bit odd, since this is something I found on this bracelet but not on the other colors. Thoughts?
Mine also makes the clicking noise and made me very nervous at first. My thin love bracelets screw seems really easy to turn. Have you noticed this with yours??? I can almost turn it with my fingernail. I have yet to call them about this.

Reactions: Glitterbomb
Resurrecting this thread. Just purchased a WG thin and it does this clicking sound. Have emailed my SA and sent her a video. She will come back to me tomorrow as she thinks it’s normal. Anyone have this with their bracelet but yet it’s totally fine?