• perle bedford

• vanilla soufflot

• monogram papillon

• damier papillon

Results are only viewable after voting.

prettyfit

Princess HoneyMelon
Mar 21, 2006
So many barrel shaped bag, but which one to buy?? Decisions, decisions. So here's my question, which one do i buy??? I've just got an azur speedy and don't know if i want the damier. And is the vanilla soufflot still available in store?? I'm leaning towards the perle bedford. What are your opinions?? I'm going on thursday to purchase it hopefully. Thanks a lot for reading today!! :yes:

Love perle bedford... however.. i m too afraid of colour transfer. i hv it in pomme. bedford is definately a beautiful piece:heart: i m sure u'll adore it:yes: ivorie soufflot gets my second vote!

wow so many perle bedford supporters.

Ivoire soufflot is so pretty as well. I think it's a toss between the two for now.

With perle, i am worried about colour transfer and will ivoire get dirty easily? I'm a little clumsy and my bags do get dirty easily :yucky: I'm ashamed to say that.

wow so many perle bedford supporters.

Ivoire soufflot is so pretty as well. I think it's a toss between the two for now.

With perle, i am worried about colour transfer and will ivoire get dirty easily? I'm a little clumsy and my bags do get dirty easily :yucky: I'm ashamed to say that.

epi leather will be easy to maintain... no worries:yes: but of course... perle bedford is beautiful... just have to be careful & babysit. happy choosing!

out of the 4 you listed, i have the Damier Papillon 30 and Perle Bedford, and i get A LOT more use out of the Papillon, because it has no vachetta and is so low-maintenance and goes with everything. with the Bedford you'd have to be careful not to get any color transfer or scuffs