I totally rocked my vintage Epi Speedy!

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
I was in the mall yesterday and went into the Coach boutique, one of the SA's came over to me and asked, "Is that an Epi LV?" I smiled and then he reached over and touched it. What's the big deal you may wonder...Well, I rarely meet fellow bag fanatics and when I do...I get excited!

Attachments

• LV Collection.jpg
    LV Collection.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 230
I rarely meet bag fanatics too that's why there's the Purse Forum. I like your green epi in the pic, very unique. I also a red epi petite noe, I love it so far, it's kinda hard to match w/ my clothes sometimes. I think epi leather line is underated because I think it's one of the best quality bags that I own among all my damiers canvas and monos. :yes:

That's awesome.....

I went to eat at Benihana's in Anchorage in April and the waiter called my MC Ursula out--- the entire table looked over with amazement--- haha~ even DH was amused that somebody would recognize it! At least he didn't mention how much it cost...... b/c DH thought it was like.... $300 bucks :graucho:

I love that color- what's the name?

lol- and duh- I know it's green, but maybe it's called a different color... kinda like the green denim Neo speedy is called lichen? just wondering if it's called something else........(my head is still kinda bbag'd out--- gotta get the right color b/c that's what's paramount)

lol- and duh- I know it's green, but maybe it's called a different color... kinda like the green denim Neo speedy is called lichen? just wondering if it's called something else........(my head is still kinda bbag'd out--- gotta get the right color b/c that's what's paramount)
Borneo Green, but don't ask me to pronounce it, lol.