Peter Nitz

As many of my friends from the Moynat thread know, I had Peter make a custom Lorin bag for me earlier this year. He is currently making a pink chevre Dream bag for me and I cannot wait for it to be finished!

Attachments

• Peter Nitz Lorin-1.jpg
    Peter Nitz Lorin-1.jpg
    728.9 KB · Views: 232
  • Peter Nitz Lorin-2.jpg
    Peter Nitz Lorin-2.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 225
Thank you for starting this thread! Very timely as I am debating with myself whether to get another Gabrielle or perhaps Gaby versus a Lorin. I think I have finally gotten over my mental block of using very light coloured bags so would look for something similar to M poudre or H craie / nata - I'd never gone lighter than touterelle in the past so this is uncharted territory!

On the one hand, I think I should get the M because who knows what is going to happen to the quality in the future. On the other, @Rocat's Lorin looks absolutely scrumptious.

Reactions: HeatherGrace
Thank you for starting this thread! Very timely as I am debating with myself whether to get another Gabrielle or perhaps Gaby versus a Lorin. I think I have finally gotten over my mental block of using very light coloured bags so would look for something similar to M poudre or H craie / nata - I'd never gone lighter than touterelle in the past so this is uncharted territory!

On the one hand, I think I should get the M because who knows what is going to happen to the quality in the future. On the other, @Rocat's Lorin looks absolutely scrumptious.
I have a couple of Gaby MMs and I love them, but be forewarned that they are really slouchy unless you fill them up with a lot of stuff to hold the shape. The Lorin is what I would call soft structured. The leather is very soft and flexible, but the structure of the bag holds perfectly even when it is empty if that makes sense. I don't have a Gabrielle, but I believe they are quite structured/stiff. Just some things to think about when deciding which bag would suit you best.

Reactions: Hermesanity
I have a couple of Gaby MMs and I love them, but be forewarned that they are really slouchy unless you fill them up with a lot of stuff to hold the shape. The Lorin is what I would call soft structured. The leather is very soft and flexible, but the structure of the bag holds perfectly even when it is empty if that makes sense. I don't have a Gabrielle, but I believe they are quite structured/stiff. Just some things to think about when deciding which bag would suit you best.
Thank you! I prefer structured bags so the "soft structured" Lorin sounds amazing. I love structure but admit it isn't always the most user friendly. I will report back if I take the plunge!

Reactions: Rocat
So... I am about to take the plunge with a mini Lorin. I came up with an idea last night and it has taken a life of its own, so I reached out to Peter today. I have the feeling this is going to be another slippery slope!
Congratulations! You will love working with Peter and yes, it is a very slippery slope. The experience of having him make you exactly what you want to such a high standard is unbeatable. I can't wait to see your masterpiece!