Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

She wasn’t in the original photo though...? so are they suggesting PC should only have posted the christening day one?
The way they are keeping him under wraps, the BRF will be using these same photos for the next few birthdays.

Maybe that's the idea: the kid will grow up totally dependent on only the Spiteful and the Spineless.

Thank you, again, for mentioning it. The photos of the damaged birds got to me years ago. The fires are another layer of horror to these outdoor balloon events. When the birthday photo was first posted here, I commented on the hypocritical use of balloons. Maybe my comment didn’t resonate with our audience, I thought the photo was a slap in the face to all of us truly concerned about the environment. The press did not fuss much about it either. The hypocrisy needs to be noted, screamed about, protested, photo removed and apologies made. Enough.
:tdown: :blah: :rant:

No, I got it. Thanks to @csshopper and others too.

I couldn't believe my eyes seeing that hideous, dangerous trash in the sky for the sake of a photo op. Never mind how hypocritical.

I can't believe they haven't been called out by the mainstream press, this 'royal family' of the US :blah:

@xincinsin "Once she pops the sprog, she will probably get SS to negotiate for magazine covers. I remembers in the run-up to the wedding, one of the falsehoods being pushed alongside "highly sought-after actress" was "super model"."

Isn't she like 4" too short for that.

We are all perfect (I do believe that) but in commercial terms, just put her photo up against Naomi, Yasmin or Linda's - she's everything short for that

:girlsigh: Bet M was fuming when she saw that post.

Followers of the royal family couldn’t help but notice Prince Charles’ recent social media post wishing grandson Archie a happy birthday didn’t include a photo of mom, Meghan Markle.

Prince Charles accused of snubbing Meghan Markle with Archie birthday post
By Jessica Bennett

May 8, 2021 | 11:52am

https://pagesix.com/2021/05/08/prin...-meghan-markle-with-archie-birthday-post/amp/

I'd really like for Charles to somehow mend this relationship with his son.
Not MM, just his son.
I'd rather see the Monarch with both his sons on coronation day you know?

I'd really like for Charles to somehow mend this relationship with his son.
Not MM, just his son.
I'd rather see the Monarch with both his sons on coronation day you know?

I always think it's sad when families break apart, but what can he do? The whole family has bent over backwards to please these two entitled brats, yet it's never enough. And at this point Harry becomes kind of a security risk with his tendency to leak like a faulty faucet.