Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fleurs et Papillons de Tissues is a lovely design and the silvery gray gavroche is marvellous against your light blue sweater, Croisette!

A flower garden in silk; how beautiful!

Your necklace and your earrings are marvellous with your scarfs! Robe du Soir is a very interesing design and the different cws look like completely different scarfs.
Thank you for your nice compliment, Thelittlefoxes!

Reactions: Thelittlefoxes
Such lovely mod shots - thanks for the comments and likes. Will catch up later. Off to do errands in brides de gala quadri tattoo. Enabled, inspired, and encouraged by our dear @bunnycat.

View attachment 5078129

:hugs: Fab on you! :woohoo:

OT with this week's theme.
Out of boredom ( :no::giggle: ) I was playing with my many scarf rings and came up with this. The partners in crime are Alice Shirley's Appaloosa Des Steppes and Hermes big Trio ring.

View attachment 5078128

To all the silk lovers here - Have a safe and wonderful weekend.

Gorgeous! That was my favorite CW of this one!

On topic today with Savana Dance 70 silk by Admore Artists.

View attachment 5078139

Coral and lavender are purrrrfect!!!! :tup:

Welcome! What a great choice! You will have fun and learn a lot here. I know I have!

Those gavs are perfect for mixing but also beautiful on their own. Jardin de Leila is not one I know but looks beautiful on you.
. Look how gorgeous this looks against your deep green sweater and on white!
This is quite a saga and a labor of love on your part! I think it is beautiful. A stunning design and I am a HUGE fan of mint green as a neutral. I know your mother will love it. I know I would. Also, I am so impressed with your brave patience restoring the hems!

Thank you. They are all so beautiful. I think the simplicity of her botanical design is so appealing.

Gorgeous! I am tempted to say Wow! but that would e redundant :amuse:

Twin! I love this scarf and am delighted every time I see it on you.

Thank you so much. I do tend to gravitate to those colors!

All so wonderful @Cookiefiend! I did find a blue Maison des Oiseaux enabled inspired by you!

Congratulations! This is simply wonderful.

I adore this unusual cw. Looks amazing.

I think this is great. You and @Awillow have me looking out for this scarf!

Great look! Sisters on Robe du Soir.

Wow! I love seeing it flat. What a fun scarf.

Very beautiful colors.

Gorgeous florals all.

Fantastic cw-- so pretty with your pale blue and the black scarf ring is the perfect touch.

Charming! I have this design in a 90-- such a cute graphic pop in a gav. Also, you look great heading into the home stretch little mama! Cab't wait fr you to share your new scarf mail!
Thank you sweetheart!
Winding up the theme with A L'Ombre des Pivoines and Faubourg Tropical. I have given my greem cw a lot of love on this thread but wanted to post this pretty tie of the white/ochre cw. It has been wonderful seeing so many "sister" designs this week with new inspiration for tying and styling.

View attachment 5078032

View attachment 5078035
Zomg... so beautiful!
One day I will catch this one on the website!
So beautiful!
all scarves by Florence Manlik

Etude pour une Parure de Gala
View attachment 5078062

à la Plume 1,40 cm

View attachment 5078063

Robe du Soir

View attachment 5078068

and what I‘m wearing atm, the blue Robe

View attachment 5078069
My favorite designer - I love these ❤️
Thank you so much, Cookiefiend! I love matching my scarfs and my earrings. Reviving hems is something I learnt about in this forum, I' really glad I came across this place and the wealth of information that is to be found here.

Tout en Carre is fabulous against your shirt, you look so very chic! And Jeu de Soie is a great, graphic design; I really love your cw with the bright orange hem.
Thank you so much! ❤️
Such lovely mod shots - thanks for the comments and likes. Will catch up later. Off to do errands in brides de gala quadri tattoo. Enabled, inspired, and encouraged by our dear @bunnycat.

View attachment 5078129
Fabulous!
Out of boredom ( :no::giggle: ) I was playing with my many scarf rings and came up with this. The partners in crime are Alice Shirley's Appaloosa Des Steppes and Hermes big Trio ring.

View attachment 5078128

What a gorgeous knot!

View attachment 5078139
Lovely against the soft lavender! ❤️

all scarves by Florence Manlik

Etude pour une Parure de Gala
View attachment 5078062

à la Plume 1,40 cm

View attachment 5078063

Robe du Soir

View attachment 5078068

and what I‘m wearing atm, the blue Robe

View attachment 5078069
one more beautiful than the other, Croisette. The last Robe du soir is just perfect on you!

Thank you so much, Agrume!

Your mousseline is gorgeous, it really glows!
thank you, Thelittlefoxes!

View attachment 5078129
great look, this red and black, and especially the black hem, Awillow!

View attachment 5078128

perfectly tied!

View attachment 5078139
twins (I think, too, on the white blouse), and what a perfect jacket to pair!

Hi all, long time, no talk! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Just popping in to show off a pic of my sotd. Wearing my scarves again after a bit of a drought.View attachment 5078164View attachment 5078165
And what a great scarf, Laurenad, good to see you back!

one more beautiful than the other, Croisette. The last Robe du soir is just perfect on you!

thank you, Thelittlefoxes!

great look, this red and black, and especially the black hem, Awillow!

perfectly tied!

twins (I think, too, on the white blouse), and what a perfect jacket to pair!

And what a great scarf, Laurenad, good to see you back!
Thank you, Agrume!

Reactions: Agrume
Status
Not open for further replies.