Hermes Kelly Wallet TO-GO

There’s one online, granted it’s an exotic. https://www.hermes.com/us/en/product/kelly-classique-to-go-wallet-H080257CK5R/
I got mine last February from the boutique. Goodluck!
View attachment 5074176
Wow, that must be new, I was just on-line a few days ago and didn't see it. Still, not in my budget, although I wish it was. Gorgeous! I've been asking my SA for a few months to try to get me one. Not sure that she just hasn't seen it, or I'm not enough of a VIP to get one.

Wow, that must be new, I was just on-line a few days ago and didn't see it. Still, not in my budget, although I wish it was. Gorgeous! I've been asking my SA for a few months to try to get me one. Not sure that she just hasn't seen it, or I'm not enough of a VIP to get one.
I’m sure your SA is looking out for you. Took her a few months to get one for me too, I asked it last quarter of last year and she just offered it to me this year. And it’s unfortunate that stock is even lower at this time. So while waiting I suggest stalking H.com as well, you never know how lucky you might get.

My SA reached out to me on a Rose Pourpre Alligator Kelly to Go. I hadn’t really mentioned a KTG as a top wishlist item but Rose Pourpre is one of my favorite colors for alligator/croc.

I said “yes” very fast.

I had been offered one that had a bit of alligator (I think this is the touch version) but it was in a rust color that I didn’t bother to get the actual name of because I don’t do orange/brown.

My SA reached out to me on a Rose Pourpre Alligator Kelly to Go. I hadn’t really mentioned a KTG as a top wishlist item but Rose Pourpre is one of my favorite colors for alligator/croc.

I said “yes” very fast.

I had been offered one that had a bit of alligator (I think this is the touch version) but it was in a rust color that I didn’t bother to get the actual name of because I don’t do orange/brown.

Lucky you! Congratulations on your offer and hope to see pictures very soon x

Omg I was offered the same (it's still on its way) and I am so torn about it cause I originally wanted to get KP in this but it could take forever and many collectors told me to wait for KP or other bags instead of KTG :sad: . How do you find her so far hun??
Congrats by the way she's gorgeous!!

I love it, but I love the flexibility of a WOC, especially for travel (if that ever happens again). It’s something I’ll throw in a tote and use as a wallet during the day then throw the strap on and use it for dinner. A big reason why I’m not a huge fan of the Chanel WOC is that you can’t remove the strap.

Even though this wasn’t on my wishlist, I held off on getting a Constance or Kelly wallet previously because they were too big for me as just a wallet and I really only like clutch size bags on a strap. I hate having to stick my bag in my armpit lol. I’m so glad I waited and even passed on a gorgeous red alligator Constance to Go because red isn’t a top color for me. I’m so glad I waited because this was offered to me three days later.

While I absolutely love it, I will often wait if it’s not exactly what I want as Hermes shopping is an exercise in patience. So it’s an awesome piece but I also understand holding out for what you really want. Take that mixed message however you want :lol:

I love it, but I love the flexibility of a WOC, especially for travel (if that ever happens again). It’s something I’ll throw in a tote and use as a wallet during the day then throw the strap on and use it for dinner. A big reason why I’m not a huge fan of the Chanel WOC is that you can’t remove the strap.

Even though this wasn’t on my wishlist, I held off on getting a Constance or Kelly wallet previously because they were too big for me as just a wallet and I really only like clutch size bags on a strap. I hate having to stick my bag in my armpit lol. I’m so glad I waited and even passed on a gorgeous red alligator Constance to Go because red isn’t a top color for me. I’m so glad I waited because this was offered to me three days later.

While I absolutely love it, I will often wait if it’s not exactly what I want as Hermes shopping is an exercise in patience. So it’s an awesome piece but I also understand holding out for what you really want. Take that mixed message however you want :lol:
Thanks for the quick response dear! I totally felt the same too- to have the removeable strap is so useful as you can use it as a clutch too for night time or also have it over the shoulder. I feel like the price is also better than k or B and I don't find Constance to be very versatile but I don't own one so who knows.

Also I love that this is the rare pink with ghw exotic. Usually they are in shw.....which I don't love.

Please spam me with more pics and what fits inside whenever you get a moment!!

Here’s one in Rose Scheherazade matte on the website... it’s tdf! But the price is also a killer! :lol:

6098F3DA-5BAF-4554-B965-6888BCD35E99.jpeg