MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

I was on the fence to be honest. It’s a colour I usually dont buy, but I loved it with a white dress or just a simple T-shirt/ Jeans combo and it matches floral dresses quite easily.

Hopefully I will get a lot wear out of it. :smile:
I feel the same way, it's not a colour I would normally choose but it looks very fresh with silver hardware and I think would look great both with jeans&white tshirt and with floral dresses in summer.
Enjoy your beautiful bags :smile:

Thank you. Years ago, I was offered the black caviar mini several times. But I declined thinking Chanel would always make black mini so I could get it anytime. Little did I know, Chanel stopped making mini in caviar. Now I have to pay close to $1500 more for the same bag but with a handle :frown:
I completely understand you. My situation is the opposite all my bag sizes and 3 minis are black (included the one w/top handle). Now I want a “few specific colors” to add to my collection. Hope you find your mini;)

I completely understand you. My situation is the opposite all my bag sizes and 3 minis are black (included the one w/top handle). Now I want a “few specific colors” to add to my collection. Hope you find your mini;)
I cannot believe how much the pricing of caviar minis have gone up. I have a grey caviar mini that I am hoping to swap with someone. Not sure where to go for that other than a Chanel Facebook group.

I bought a top handle caviar in March from Saks and just found that the sticker inside the bag is not in a aligned position, it looks like the sticker was put there very casually and the bottom of the sticker is obviously not in a parallel position with the bottom of the bag. Is that normal? I assumed that Saks won’t have any counterfeited bags and they will check the returned bags carefully. But I am really confused now, because other Chanel bags I have all have aligned stickers. Really appreciate if anyone could share the opinion on this. TIA.

Reactions: Pchul