Hermes Kelly Ado

I store my clemence on it’s back with small flat fabric pillows propping up the top half of the bag.
Ado owners- how do you store/hang your ado? I had it sitting up on a table and noticed it’s slouching. I know the leather is soft and overtime slouching is expected. Just wondering how you store it? Or hang it in the night?

Hi all, I am thinking of purchasing a Kellyado Backpack. I know Taurillion Clemence is the most common leather for Kellyado, and I barely see one in Epsom leather. But I think TC leather is a bit soft and I like my backpack to be more rigid and structured, that's why I would prefer Epsom. But the reality is, would it be difficult to get Epsom instead of TC? :confused1:

Thanks!

Hi everyone. I'm a backpack girl and seriously debating the kelly ado. My SA says there's nothing . . . but on the secondary market I've found: 1) rouge casque/phw; 2) rouge de couer/ghw or 3) blue nuit/ghw. Does anyone have any thoughts/recommendations re color and why? Either the red or blue would work equally well with my wardrobe.

Also, I noticed they seem to be available in clemence and togo. Any recommendations on leather?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Reactions: BalletDream
I’m also waiting to get one too... my sa told me the same thing.... nothing is available at my store too.....sigh....

I really don’t want to spend more then what the store is selling it for so I’ve decided to wait till my sa offers me one....

Hi everyone. I'm a backpack girl and seriously debating the kelly ado. My SA says there's nothing . . . but on the secondary market I've found: 1) rouge casque/phw; 2) rouge de couer/ghw or 3) blue nuit/ghw. Does anyone have any thoughts/recommendations re color and why? Either the red or blue would work equally well with my wardrobe.

Also, I noticed they seem to be available in clemence and togo. Any recommendations on leather?

I’m also waiting to get one too... my sa told me the same thing.... nothing is available at my store too.....sigh....

I really don’t want to spend more then what the store is selling it for so I’ve decided to wait till my sa offers me one....
That's probably good advice. Goodness knows, I should abide by your example . . . they're expensive enough as it is.

Hopefully, this is a little glimmer of hope for you! I told my SA back in Nov 2020 that I was looking for a Kelly Ado. She said that they only received about 3 throughout all of 2020 (mind you, I'm in NYC). I stopped by quite frequently to pick up other items since November. She always assured me that she was on the lookout.

Well, mid last month I went to go pick something up and I was told she had a "surprise" waiting for me. Low and behold it was my Kelly Ado in Blue Frida with PHW! She had told me they just got a big shipment from Paris the night prior and this was the only Ado that came in so she set it aside for me. In fact, she told me that this was the only Ado in this color in the country. I was looking for a neutral color ideally but this color was too nice to pass on, she assured me that she could keep trying if I wasn't happy with this option but, mentioned it could be a while as they don't know when they'll be receiving new shipments due to Paris being in lockdown again. So it's definitely a scarce bag to find, but the shipments are coming slowly but surely!

Reactions: BalletDream
Hopefully, this is a little glimmer of hope for you! I told my SA back in Nov 2020 that I was looking for a Kelly Ado. She said that they only received about 3 throughout all of 2020 (mind you, I'm in NYC). I stopped by quite frequently to pick up other items since November. She always assured me that she was on the lookout.

Well, mid last month I went to go pick something up and I was told she had a "surprise" waiting for me. Low and behold it was my Kelly Ado in Blue Frida with PHW! She had told me they just got a big shipment from Paris the night prior and this was the only Ado that came in so she set it aside for me. In fact, she told me that this was the only Ado in this color in the country. I was looking for a neutral color ideally but this color was too nice to pass on, she assured me that she could keep trying if I wasn't happy with this option but, mentioned it could be a while as they don't know when they'll be receiving new shipments due to Paris being in lockdown again. So it's definitely a scarce bag to find, but the shipments are coming slowly but surely!
The Blue Frida is Gorgeous! How wonderful for you! I would love to see modeling shots so I can drool from afar!

Beautiful color! Congratulations on getting it!

Yesterday received evergrain vert maquis medium size Kelly Ado ghw! So much happy!:smile: It’s not so much easy to go in and out but it’s same as the usual Kelly so I’m okay with it because I’m Kelly girl.
Actually I wanted vert Bosphore Kelly Ado Phw but I liked this combination of neutral colour and ghw and the possibility to wear it during whole year so much that decided to take it
For me it’s very easy to carry it because I usually wear casual clothes. Also I see nor fakes nor real deal Kelly Ado in my city so this bag is under radar. Here’s the picture which I made right now.

View attachment 4776426
Beautiful would you mind telling me the current retail of this bag please ?