Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

Like this.....

Not vintage, but Coach made a Legacy Gusset Flap bag 25361 (circa 2013) that has a front flap with a double turnlock, see the link below.

Here's one listed on Poshmark that is much cheaper but it is missing one turnlock although that could be replaced:

Not vintage, but Coach made a Legacy Gusset Flap bag 25361 (circa 2013) that has a front flap with a double turnlock, see the link below.

Here's one listed on Poshmark that is much cheaper but it is missing one turnlock although that could be replaced:

I did see that one in my internet travels. That's what led me to ask. The picture that I posted was from a Facebook marketplace ad. I didn't think it was Coach, but started looking around. When I came across the legacy bag, it made me think twice.

Reactions: LadaZuri
I saw a bunch of this seller’s bags on Ebay & wow, she must really be downsizing her collection! A lot of interesting pieces, some of which I had never seen before!
She has 2 bags from my current wish list! If they were just a little less expensive, I might have bought one. Maybe if I get some Mother’s Day gift money.

I did see that one in my internet travels. That's what led me to ask. The picture that I posted was from a Facebook marketplace ad. I didn't think it was Coach, but started looking around. When I came across the legacy bag, it made me think twice.

I posted a Legacy Amanda I got in the rehab thread. It’s basically a mini pony but not vintage. I don’t have it anymore because it was so ridiculously small. Anyways, when I got it, I tried googling coach vintage double turn lock bags & didn’t really find anything. I still want a Pony as a collector, but those double turn locks are hella inconvenient if you like opening & closing your bag quickly. Thats the big thing I noted from having the Amanda for a few days. A seller discussed here is currently selling a pre creed tote with 4 turn locks along the top…ain’t nobody got time for that!! :lol:

I posted a Legacy Amanda I got in the rehab thread. It’s basically a mini pony but not vintage. I don’t have it anymore because it was so ridiculously small. Anyways, when I got it, I tried googling coach vintage double turn lock bags & didn’t really find anything. I still want a Pony as a collector, but those double turn locks are hella inconvenient if you like opening & closing your bag quickly. Thats the big thing I noted from having the Amanda for a few days. A seller discussed here is currently selling a pre creed tote with 4 turn locks along the top…ain’t nobody got time for that!! :lol:
It's amazing, after how much we all obsessively pour over listings and catalogues, every once in a while, a new style pops up!

Hahaha! Just went and had a look! Soooooooo tiny!

It's amazing, after how much we all obsessively pour over listings and catalogues, every once in a while, a new style pops up!

I agree that double turnlocks on a flap front bag would look cool but be rather inconvenient.

Coach has made some bags with double front turnlock pockets, like the 65th Anniversary Leigh (first link below) which is a beautiful bag but not vintage and it has 3 turnlocks! I believe that the "made for outlet" bag shown at the second link below was modeled after the Leigh. I think that it is a little smaller and lighter but I have never owned either bag so I don't know for sure.

Last edited:
Hi, not sure where to post, but I know I’ll get an answer :smile: Did Coach ever make small double turn lock bags besides the fanny pack I keep seeing?

They've made some over the years. Are you limiting it to just"vintage", 20 years old or more? There were some newer designs in the 2000 decade with double pockets especially in fabrics too, although magnetic snaps were probably more popular than turnlocks. And what's your definition of "small"?

Size or measurements? Crossbody strap? Except for styles like the belt bag/fanny pack styles, it might be hard to find "small" bags with double pockets. The smaller the bag is, the smaller and less practical those turnlock pockets become, especially if they won't at least hold a set of car keys and the remote, or a set of earbuds.

These threads have a lot of examples of vintage and classic styles. I don't remember many with double pockets but it's fun to look at all the different styles and collections anyway:
and

ETA - Try searching Ebay for "Coach pocket Flap"

Last edited:
Has anyone had experience with dying a leather bag themselves? I have a vintage Coach bag in a cream colour and it was already somewhat stained when I bought it so I was thnking dying it to a much darker colour.
Search the rehab and rescue thread for "baby courier". Coachaddict4020 did an amazing dye job recently!
(ETA: I linked it for you ^.)

Last edited: