Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

That's what I thought. Didn't Fergie write some children's books about a little helicopter. It wasn't Thomas the Tank Engine or anything but I think she sold a few. :biggrin:
Yes, it even got made into an animated series.
Yes, there were the budgie the helicopter ones and I think some more about a girl called Little Red.

Oh my God, such horrible poetry. When I was a kid I entered a statewide poetry contest at age 11. I got third place. Even at that age all of the child competitors had much more depth to their work than this garbage. I feel sorry for any little kid whose Meghan-stan mother reads this insipid crap at bedtime. :sick:

Looking out at My Love
And our beautiful boy.
And here in the window
I'll have tears of great joy...

My first thought about the children’s book was Fergie 2.0.
1. Leave the BRF, sorta
2. Do the OW interview, offend everyone
3. Publish children’s book - use OW’s publisher
Next another OW interview to announce her ‘finding herself’ tour - visiting ashrams in Arizona, etc.
Weight watchers, then, heal the family rifts.
More children‘s books, blah blah blah.
:sleepy:

ETA: removed ‘self‘

Last edited:

I love Last Stop On Market Street!

Special bond again. This must be her recurring literary device, which future scholars will discern spanning her extensive oeuvre.

Layering, another device that she loves.
So, nothing on fathers and daughters? Hmmmmm.

“That poem became this story," Meghan said. "Christian layered in beautiful and ethereal watercolor illustrations that capture the warmth, joy and comfort of the relationship between fathers and sons from all walks of life; this representation was particularly important to me, and Christian and I worked closely to depict this special bond through an inclusive lens.”

Breaking news, she's publishing a book in June called "The Bench" about the relationship between a father and son. It's based on a poem she wrote for Harry's first Fathers day shortly after Archie was born.
I think it's a children's book
*rolling my eyes very much here

Can't make that sh*t up.

Also, may I add I'm a published author of three bestselling cookbooks and have difficulties securing a 4th contract on a different subject because I don't have outrageous social media following in that area? Happy to see Duchess Disney gets sh*t handed to her completely undeserved LOL