EU Chatting and Stalking

Yes it is. I had to do a bit of detective work to find it. I spent some time reading the thread and its brutal in there. I can see why this thread is popular with non Europeans. We have a friendly vibe here and its non judgemental. I took offence at people saying her clothes looked cheap. I wear my hermes bag with 'cheap' clothes all the time.
It's the number 1 trending story so not so hard to find as of this morning. With our thread as number 2. I agree about the clothes, as I wear H&M, Topshop, River Island, whatever clothes I like with designer bags and vice versa. I buy what I love regardless of brand name. I do agree we have a much friendlier vibe here and can see why others from US, Australia, Singapore etc have engaged here.

It's the number 1 trending story so not so hard to find as of this morning. With our thread as number 2. I agree about the clothes, as I wear H&M, Topshop, River Island, whatever clothes I like with designer bags and vice versa. I buy what I love regardless of brand name. I do agree we have a much friendlier vibe here and can see why others from US, Australia, Singapore etc have engaged here.
I didn’t know that we are so famous lol!:lol::lol:

Do you know that feeling and excitement when an UPS guy is bringing your LV package :loveeyes: unfortunately this time it is not for me but a present for a friend :lol:
I think I will still open though as there is no LV store in a country she lives so I’d rather inspect it myself before I hand it over to her. What do you think?
View attachment 5073862
Lovely Astro bandeau?

Do you know that feeling and excitement when an UPS guy is bringing your LV package :loveeyes: unfortunately this time it is not for me but a present for a friend :lol:
I think I will still open though as there is no LV store in a country she lives so I’d rather inspect it myself before I hand it over to her. What do you think?
View attachment 5073862
I would check it! With LVs QC you can’t be sure :hrmm::graucho: