Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Any updates on Erika Jayne?
Nothing super juicy except that her Pasadena home just hit the MLS with a value of $10.6 million and outstanding mortgage of $8,510,000. After all those years of living in that house and all of the money they stole, the private planes they claimed to own, you would think they owned the house outright. Such broke azzz posers.

Nothing super juicy except that her Pasadena home just hit the MLS with a value of $10.6 million and outstanding mortgage of $8,510,000. After all those years of living in that house and all of the money they stole, the private planes they claimed to own, you would think they owned the house outright. Such broke azzz posers.
Wow. I wonder if they took out loans on the house? That’s an incredible amount to still owe

Reactions: BleuSaphir
It is a large amount but you have to have the credit/funds to even be approved. Even the wealthiest often put as little down as possible to let their money grow faster in investments.
At his age and his supposed economical status , most people do not have a mortgage unless they are financially challenged. IE reversed mortgage.
It is not like 80 years old men are keeping with the Jones. Unless they are crooks or have wives they can’t afford.
Credit? Please He did not have the collateral obviously.
I would have declined that loan so quick.:lol:

80 million assets with 56 million in debts.
net worth 24 million.
Enough for him to be placed in a facility. I don’t believe in sending him to jail at tax payers expenses.
punitive damages+ restitution-10 years of living expenses for Tom.
Her, otoh. She can work, serve time and pay back what they stole. JMO.

Last edited:
At his age and his supposed economical status , most people do not have a mortgage unless they are financially challenged. IE reversed mortgage.
It is not like 80 years old men are keeping with the Jones. Unless they are crooks or have wives they can’t afford.
Credit? Please He did not have the collateral obviously.
I would have declined that loan so quick.:lol:
Not in my experience :smile:

He had something to be approved for that loan at some point!

• Haha
Reactions: limom
Not in my experience :smile:

He had something to be approved for that loan at some point!
Tom had a portfolio of high value cases at his firm. His problem was that he refused to live within his means.

I’m still in shock he did all of this. Is he being drugged? Lifetime movie style. He never gave me slime ball feels. I’m usually good judge of character. :amuse:
He totally gave me slimeball vibes, look who he married.

I heard that there was a suspicious robbery....Once again. :lol:
This season is promising.
I see Tom trying to steal his Chagal and hiding it away somewhere.