Oran Sandal Sizing

Hello! I’m brand new to Hermes and thinking ordering the Oran sandals from the website (sucks my city is under lockdown). I have narrow feet, do the sandal fit true to size? How much do they stretch out?

I wear a size 6 in Chanel espadrilles, 36.5 in high heels (manolo, burberry, Jimmy & ysl).
I have a narrow foot and can’t wear Oran sandals because they are too wide. My foot just slips right through them. Every season, I try on a pair hoping that they’ve changed the sizing. No luck.

Reactions: CindyLC
Yes exactly! But, some leathers seem to mind more readily to the foot and so it’s not such a problem; others don’t. I don’t know why.

I know it’s been a while since this has been posted but I concur with this. My Box leather gold Orans fit perfect but I just bought the same size in Epsom leather and the H part is much bigger and doesn’t hug my feet. Maybe Epsom won’t stretch as much as Box does? Although I didn’t really notice my gold Oran’s stretch but I much prefer Box leather.

• Insightful
Reactions: 880
Hi everyone. I didn't want to go create a whole new separate thread for my FOOT, so I'm posting here for some advice. I'm usually a 38 EU and I got 38.5EU. They feel pretty good on me. But do you think they are too small or good fit? :thinking:

View attachment 5062655
This is how I prefer my sandals to fit. I don't love seeing a ton of space at the foot or toe. A few millimeters is just fine with me.

Help!!
I recently purchased two pairs of Oran sandals, size 38 and 38.5. I’m really struggling on which pair to keep size wise. The 38 just fit, my heel comes out right to the end. The 38.5 are more comfortable...as this is my first pair, I am not sure how much they will stretch out.
Should I keep the 38 and hope they stretch out? Or better off with the larger size?

Help!!
I recently purchased two pairs of Oran sandals, size 38 and 38.5. I’m really struggling on which pair to keep size wise. The 38 just fit, my heel comes out right to the end. The 38.5 are more comfortable...as this is my first pair, I am not sure how much they will stretch out.
Should I keep the 38 and hope they stretch out? Or better off with the larger size?
I agree that the sandals will stretch a bit, but I think the bigger issue is the size of your foot against the foot bed of the shoe. If both your toes and your heel at hitting the edge, I might go a bit larger. If you have some room in the toe, keep the 38.

The Oran will stretch slightly in width not in length across the top of the H band I have found
I would go by fit rather than size. I would take into consideration do your toes feel squashed
in the 38?
Since the 38.5 are more comfortable & taking into consideration the warmer weather
is upon us I would take that into consideration for fit as well.. I know my feet swell when I do a lot
of walking.
The leathers feel different than for example the lizard or croc.. I have found the leathers
become softer where as the other skins remain firmer, JMO

If your foot fits nicely heel to toes in the 38.5 I would size up as towards warmer months your feet will surely swell a bit.
If your heel comes out in the 38 now then they most probably won't get any better with time ;)

Reactions: Love Of My Life