Rogue Club

And I purchased this bag myself at a coach outlet last year just before everything got shut down. Buying it at the outlet shouldn't matter, right? I hope I don't have issues with people when it sells. I debated on selling it but the larger ones are just so heavy for me and I decided to just keep the two 25's I have. I appreciate your time in answering me.
This is so strange.. every bag that I found made in 2017 of this style had the gold embossed words on the bottom. I found other bags like yours that were made in 2018 and they do not have them.

Maybe something Coach decided not to do it anymore since the bag was also made with suede and not just genuine glove tanned pebbled leather?

Reactions: houseof999
I'm so sorry, one other question. Since it has an F on the price tag.. does this mean it is a factory bag or is this still considered a retail boutique bag? The story patch does not have an F in it. Thanks again.

House would know more than I do but I do know that they made some Rogues to sell specifically at the Outlets. They didn't have the longer side leather pieces and no cartouche. Some had the F on the Creed and some just had it on the tag. If I were selling it I would use the F in the number. I sold one that I bought from the Outlet and put the F in the listing (I can't remember if it was on the creed or not) just because I didn't want any issues. Good luck!

Thanks for your response. Yes I did put the F in the title. Hopefully I don’t have any issues with a buyer. Thanks again.
House would know more than I do but I do know that they made some Rogues to sell specifically at the Outlets. They didn't have the longer side leather pieces and no cartouche. Some had the F on the Creed and some just had it on the tag. If I were selling it I would use the F in the number. I sold one that I bought from the Outlet and put the F in the listing (I can't remember if it was on the creed or not) just because I didn't want any issues. Good luck!

Thanks for your response. Yes I did put the F in the title. Hopefully I don’t have any issues with a buyer. Thanks again.
If a rogue is missing the extra leather strips on the feet and no clochette it just means it is a 3rd generation rogue, not MFF. I am not 100% but pretty sure only the rogue shoulder bags had some produced for the outlet (the ones without the small handles).

Yes it has the leather strips on the feet and the clochette. It looks identical to my boutique purchased rogues. The only thing strange about it was the no wording on the bottom. It did sell this evening and they were aware that it was purchased at an outlet.
If a rogue is missing the extra leather strips on the feet and no clochette it just means it is a 3rd generation rogue, not MFF. I am not 100% but pretty sure only the rogue shoulder bags had some produced for the outlet (the ones without the small handles).