What Other Jewelry Brands Do You Buy/Wear?

I don’t have any PB, but I’ve always admired their 3D depth in ohotos posted on the forum here. Last year I was thinking about the VCA lotus ring (I decided in the end not to purchase bc my preference would be to wear the ring open position only) and it was very sparkly to the point where I wished for some depth. . . JMO though. I wish VCA would do a ring in black diamonds, but don’t think it’s their aesthetic. :biggrin:
@deedeedor, I love your butterflies!

@lisawhit, I love your lalaounis stretch bracelet. Are you stacking them or mixing them with other pieces?

@BigAkoya, @Notorious Pink, I love tennis bracelets on other people, (love the pic of @queen b blue ) but somehow they look weird on me:sad:

@fice16, love the serpenti on you. To my untrained eyes, it looks almost Art Deco, yet it’s so modern :biggrin:

Are there Pascuale BrunI retailers in the US?
Mitchell Stores carries them.

I don’t have any PB, but I’ve always admired their 3D depth in ohotos posted on the forum here. Last year I was thinking about the VCA lotus ring (I decided in the end not to purchase bc my preference would be to wear the ring open position only) and it was very sparkly to the point where I wished for some depth. . . JMO though. I wish VCA would do a ring in black diamonds, but don’t think it’s their aesthetic. :biggrin:
@deedeedor, I love your butterflies!

@lisawhit, I love your lalaounis stretch bracelet. Are you stacking them or mixing them with other pieces?

@BigAkoya, @Notorious Pink, I love tennis bracelets on other people, (love the pic of @queen b blue ) but somehow they look weird on me:sad:

@fice16, love the serpenti on you. To my untrained eyes, it looks almost Art Deco, yet it’s so modern :biggrin:

Bloomies sells it and NM:
Pasquale Bruni - Bloomingdale's (bloomingdales.com)
Pasquale Bruni at Neiman Marcus

• Love
Reactions: allure244 and 880
]
@880 OMG I just noticed your new avatar pic!!! Your Verdura cuff is divine. Congratulations on your anniversary :heart:
Thank you @Canturi lover! I keep pinching myself bc whoa, it doesn’t seem like thirty years! :biggrin: for this gift, DH handled all the details and he did really well!

thank you @BigAkoya and @couturequeen for the info on Pascual Bruni! @BigAkoya, I just scrolled through the Bloomingdales link (I didn’t even know Bloomingdales sold jewelry) and love the organic flowing shapes. Re VCA, I agree with you that the cosmos ring in your post is beautiful, but less edgy. I can really see you rocking the lotus! it will be amazing! I know you are into sets, but I forgot if you liked the lotus earrings or not?

@BigAkoya! I just saw your post below! I read and reread so many of your posts re advice on jewelry, life, aesthetics of bracelets, cuffs on the wrists; I am so grateful! It finally came in! i will edit this post with mod shots later (Bc as it turns out, I take crappy dark cuff action pics) DH chose peridot, amethyst and blue topaz (he wanted the classic stones) but he felt very strongly anti pearl, so there are diamonds on the four corners and backs instead. I sized up. . . Which is embarassing bc I’m 5’2”. . . I’m still working on losing weight, but no one thinks wrists will be affected lol. I still feel kind of sheLL shocked, i mean it wasn’t a surprise, but the reality of it Actually arriving is a totally different thing. . ..will stop babbling now! This is a lifetime fantasy kind of event for me!
hugs :biggrin:
P.S. I tend to like to wear my jewelry very loose with lots of movement — most of TPF would deem this unacceptably loose, but it’s my style and also the look that DH likes too...
3C210D94-57C1-4D2A-9D10-7983CC00866F.jpeg 7B94B5EB-74F2-4A5E-BBAD-D23843C14C79.jpeg F7972125-175A-498D-BB68-6A992308BEFA.jpeg EA09302A-443C-48A5-A82E-CE06CD866623.jpegC5BB3A4F-B9D1-4807-82D2-50F01F2AC6A8.jpeg

Last edited:
@880 OMG I just noticed your new avatar pic!!! Your Verdura cuff is divine. Congratulations on your anniversary :heart:
@880 OMG... it finally came in! Mod shots please! Did you have to size down for a custom order? How did it turn out? We talked about how chunky they were for our small wrists when we tried them on. Please share... what stones did you choose? I love Verdura cuffs. 21st Century Wonder Woman! I bet it looks stunning on you.

I think we like the same bold stuff. I just got the Lotus Ring (well, I ordered it... so I really don't have it yet).
I plan to wear it open only, and it's very blingy and has depth! Give it another try... I think it will really suit you.

If you like black, the next BTF ring I am looking at is the Cosmos with black oynx. I was not able to try one yet, but I think it will be striking. The downside though is it's in WG, and I recall you are a YG person. If you like it, you can probably SO one. Here it is, but my vote goes for Lotus. I think it rocks more than Cosmos which is more feminine (rounded petals).
VCARO55000 - Cosmos Between the Finger™ ring - Van Cleef & Arpels (vancleefarpels.com)

How has your bracelet held up? Do you wear it a lot? Has it stretched out of shape? TIA

Hi Cool Breeze, I have not been wearing my Bvlgari Serpenti bracelet since COVID-19 pandemic started.
I think I must have worn it around 20-30 times. It has been holding up very well, maintain its shape & shine.
Note - I have not been stacking it with other bracelets, and I only wear it by itself.
Hope It helps. :flowers:

• Love
Reactions: Cool Breeze and 880
Hi Cool Breeze, I have not been wearing my Bvlgari Serpenti bracelet since COVID-19 pandemic started.
I think I must have worn it around 20-30 times. It has been holding up very well, maintain its shape & shine.
Note - I have not been stacking it with other bracelets, and I only wear it by itself.
Hope It helps. :flowers:
Thank you so much for the feedback. I love the design and the bling but I’m a beach bum so I don’t have many occasions to wear such a standout piece (at least that’s what I’m telling myself). Take care.

• Love
Reactions: 880
Thank you @Canturi lover! I keep pinching myself bc whoa, it doesn’t seem like thirty years! :biggrin: for this gift, DH handled all the details and he did really well!

thank you @BigAkoya and @couturequeen for the info on Pascual Bruni! @BigAkoya, I just scrolled through the Bloomingdales link (I didn’t even know Bloomingdales sold jewelry) and love the organic flowing shapes. Re VCA, I agree with you that the cosmos ring in your post is beautiful, but less edgy. I can really see you rocking the lotus! it will be amazing! I know you are into sets, but I forgot if you liked the lotus earrings or not?

@BigAkoya! I just saw your post below! I read and reread so many of your posts re advice on jewelry, life, aesthetics of bracelets, cuffs on the wrists; I am so grateful! It finally came in! i will edit this post with mod shots later (Bc as it turns out, I take crappy dark cuff action pics) DH chose peridot, amethyst and blue topaz (he wanted the classic stones) but he felt very strongly anti pearl, so there are diamonds on the four corners and backs instead. I sized up. . . Which is embarassing bc I’m 5’2”. . . I’m still working on losing weight, but no one thinks wrists will be affected lol. I still feel kind of sheLL shocked, i mean it wasn’t a surprise, but the reality of it Actually arriving is a totally different thing. . ..will stop babbling now! This is a lifetime fantasy kind of event for me!
P.S. I tend to like to wear my jewelry very loose with lots of movement — most of TPF would deem this unacceptably loose, but it’s my style and also the look that DH likes too...
View attachment 5073488 View attachment 5073528 View attachment 5073489
I love it! It looks great on you! You may recall I was going to get the white Cocholong cuff (the one with the aquamarine in the center of the cross), but it was so thick looking on me. I recall you said you also tried on that cuff, and it was also thick looking on you as well. I think our wrists are too small for the cuff. But this bracelet you choose instead.. it's perfect! Bold and so striking! Fits you beautifully. It's such a gorgeous piece!

I am so happy for you! Congratulations on your bracelet and happy anniversary!

• Love
I love it! It looks great on you! You may recall I was going to get the white Cocholong cuff (the one with the aquamarine in the center of the cross), but it was so thick looking on me. I recall you said you also tried on that cuff, and it was also thick looking on you as well. I think our wrists are too small for the cuff. But this bracelet you choose instead.. it's perfect! Bold and so striking! Fits you beautifully. It's such a gorgeous piece!

I am so happy for you! Congratulations on your bracelet and happy anniversary!
thank you so much! Yes, I remember the concholong ! I loved the black one! You are the best! Hugs

Reactions: BigAkoya

View attachment 5073488 View attachment 5073528 View attachment 5073489
Such a gorgeous piece. Thanks for sharing these detail shots.

• Love
Thank you so much for your kind words @couturequeen, @Canturi lover, @nightbefore, and @skyqueen ! Hugs

@Notorious Pink, I’ve never been to Mitchell’s and being in one store location with Bulgari, Van Cleef and Pascuale Bruni sounds AMAZING! Wow! Actually I’ve never been to London’s either! Will have to rectify that someday! :biggrin:

although now that I think about it, couldn’t the Bulgari serpenti be considered bulgari’s take on a tennis bracelet?

Last edited:

I don’t like tennis bracelets on me either. :drinks:

yes, sweetie, I bought the PB pieces out here. I got mine at Mitchell’s but London also sells them. I think they have a city outpost but take a daytrip to Manhasset if you have the time and it’s nice out. The best part is the Van Cleef section is attached directly to the main room with just an open doorway between them (No door) and Bulgari is on the other side of the main room so you are about 20 steps between all three.:graucho::graucho::graucho: