What is your latest Hermes purchase?

I'll spare posting the various shawls and SLGs that found their way home with me this weekend somehow (hehe) to share my three loveliest little things from the weekend with my SA.. :cloud9:

I had originally flown out to pick up this Noir Ostrich B25 GHW which I was already over the moon about. While there my SA asked if I would like the little Rodeo touch, which yes, duh... love. AND THEN! :nuts: I have been asking (read: begging/pleading) for a Pegasus Pop Herbag for so many years and was told it would prob never happen. This surprise at the end was really special, especially in this particular coluor. :heart:

IMG_1064.JPG

IMG_1065.JPG

I'll spare posting the various shawls and SLGs that found their way home with me this weekend somehow (hehe) to share my three loveliest little things from the weekend with my SA.. :cloud9:

I had originally flown out to pick up this Noir Ostrich B25 GHW which I was already over the moon about. While there my SA asked if I would like the little Rodeo touch, which yes, duh... love. AND THEN! :nuts: I have been asking (read: begging/pleading) for a Pegasus Pop Herbag for so many years and was told it would prob never happen. This surprise at the end was really special, especially in this particular coluor. :heart:

View attachment 5072771

View attachment 5072772
Stunning! Please enjoy

View attachment 5072771

View attachment 5072772

Match made in heaven!

Last weeks damage.
Finesse earrings, a blush and travel brush. Then my SA surprised me with the Picotin 18 in nata. Of course needed to add some twillies.
Early this month also added a dog leash and aloha sandals. probably need to take a break and stay away for Hermès. Lol.
Love your Nata P18! So cute!!

One question if you don’t mind me asking: does your travel brush come with a small pouch/dust bag? I’ve seen some people sharing online that the travel brush comes with a mini pouch to store it. But, I didn’t get a pouch for my mini brush.