Scarves Spring/summer 2021 scarves

This cw is spectacular on you. H should hire YOU to model its scarves. They wouldn't have a single scarf left they'd be flying off the shelf so fast!
100% agree. I got it in the same colorway and love it!
Gorgeous.
Walked into Hermès to pick up a Passafolia plate. Walked out with these two beauties. And they were not on my radar. The Animopolis shawl was laid out on the counter when I walked in. My jaw dropped. Resistance was futile.

View attachment 5072411View attachment 5072412
Congartulations. Both are stunning.
I am your sister on this beauy and have been waiting to see which one you would pick! My money was on the red cw and here it is in all its Fifi glory. Just fabulous.
Thank you so much for these absolutely stunning mod shots. I want to try ALL of them!

Reactions: Snausages

Thank you for posting this, but I just can't with the models' expressions. Modshots 1-4:
"Guys, there's a spider on the wall over there."
"A HUGE spider."
"You're imagining things, hon."
"OMG, look at that thing!"

Reactions: Snausages
My second and likely the last purchase from this season - Index Palmarum CSGM in the marine / blanc colorway. I was a little apprehensive about such a pared-down color scheme, but I love it! The fine details of the printing really make it. I was wanting a "relatively simple / classic vibe" CSGM in a dark neutral that goes with my wardrobe, and this fits the bill perfectly. I think it will be a workhorse!

f.png

My second and likely the last purchase from this season - Index Palmarum CSGM in the marine / blanc colorway. I was a little apprehensive about such a pared-down color scheme, but I love it! The fine details of the printing really make it. I was wanting a "relatively simple / classic vibe" CSGM in a dark neutral that goes with my wardrobe, and this fits the bill perfectly. I think it will be a workhorse!

View attachment 5077511
Stunning! Is the blanc prominent or is it a warmer white? TIA!!:flowers:

Thank you! I would call it a neutral creme/ivory, does not lean particularly cool or warm and is not pure white. It tones pretty well with the natural/creme flecks in my sweater actually. (ETA: My skin has very cool undertones and I don't find it too warm).
Thank you! It is a stunning scarf!:flowers:

Reactions: Langsam