Advice needed about B25

You already have three very neutral colors: Noir, Etain, and Gold, so I'd definitely echo what some have said here and go with more of a "pop-of-color neutral" with your next one. Rouge-H or some type of dark/navy blue would give you some added dimension to your wardrobe. Surprisingly, I find Rouge-H very neutral and easy-to-pair with different outfits, while adding that bit of dimension to your look...don't hesitate to ask your SA to at least look at a bag in one of these colors to get a feel for it before you settle on what color to ask for in your B25.

Thanks for your advice. You made a point, I haven't thought of it. I will ask my SA to look at a bag in the colors!

This post makes a lot of sense to me and helps to widen your possibilities.
You already have classic neutrals.
The suggestion to go with a dark version of red, blue or possibly green makes a lot of sense.
It would widen the usefulness of your collection in an interesting way.
I don't consider any size of Birkin to be a versatile bag for any occasion.
Unlike you, few members asking your type of question actually make any reference to buying their bags to work with their outfits. They seem to be buying to build a collection for the sake of it, like collecting anything.
It is good that you were offered a Kelly and were attracted to it enough to accept it.
If you find it works for you and you enjoy it, why not consider a Constance?
Then you will have a wider range of styles and will have an example of each of the Hermes classics.

Thank you for your advice. The Constance I like also, but I feel it is more for casual use for me. Maybe after the B25 I will ask for the Constance.

Reactions: duggi84
I am in a similar boat - I want my next quota bag to be a B25. Before I got my K25 a few months back in Rouge H, I already have B30 in noir (one with ghw and one with shw), B30 etoupe ghw, K28 sellier noir ghw, and K25 retourne noir ghw. So for my last K25 sellier, I wanted to get a more subtle "pop of color", so I went for Rouge H. For my next B25, my thoughts were similar to many others who suggested Malachite or a share of blue like bleu nuit (or deep blue, which I think is a very nice shade of blue).

Reactions: honey and Jayda
I am waiting on my 3rd B25 - it’s my favourite birkin size . I have the same opinion as a lot of other members on this thread where it might be beautiful to go with a pop of colour this time around. That said, I would go with a more neutral “pop” such as 9D, Z6, 76 OR go with a light bag such as Craie

Reactions: Jayda
I am in a similar boat - I want my next quota bag to be a B25. Before I got my K25 a few months back in Rouge H, I already have B30 in noir (one with ghw and one with shw), B30 etoupe ghw, K28 sellier noir ghw, and K25 retourne noir ghw. So for my last K25 sellier, I wanted to get a more subtle "pop of color", so I went for Rouge H. For my next B25, my thoughts were similar to many others who suggested Malachite or a share of blue like bleu nuit (or deep blue, which I think is a very nice shade of blue).

Yes I see! Think that we often choose neutral colors (standard colors) Time to pop some color! Malachite or blue maybe!

I am waiting on my 3rd B25 - it’s my favourite birkin size . I have the same opinion as a lot of other members on this thread where it might be beautiful to go with a pop of colour this time around. That said, I would go with a more neutral “pop” such as 9D, Z6, 76 OR go with a light bag such as Craie

Ooh lucky you with the two B25, here in the Netherlands a 25 is harder to get! Hope that they give me a B25 this year!

Thank you for your advice, nice colors to consider!