What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

Ugh tanzanite is such a freaking beautiful color with such a pretty shimmer. I'm just worried about its softness, how does your ring stand up to wear? Beautiful rings (especially the tanzanite mmm)!

Today I'm wearing my new Tiffany rose cut eternity, paired with the Tiffany solitaire, a Tiffany butterfly necklace, and a Tiffany DBTY bracelet. I never considered myself a "Tiffany's" girl but look what I usually wear now... :no: Their stuff is just so easy to wear!

0E6B751C-84E5-4D01-A286-20D573A6AF9E.jpeg

Ugh tanzanite is such a freaking beautiful color with such a pretty shimmer. I'm just worried about its softness, how does your ring stand up to wear? Beautiful rings (especially the tanzanite mmm)!

Today I'm wearing my new Tiffany rose cut eternity, paired with the Tiffany solitaire, a Tiffany butterfly necklace, and a Tiffany DBTY bracelet. I never considered myself a "Tiffany's" girl but look what I usually wear now... :no: Their stuff is just so easy to wear!

View attachment 5073052

Your Tiffany pieces are beautiful! :heart:

I’m not sure yet re the tanzanite ring as this is the second I’ve owned and not for very long - I did read that care should be taken with it as the stone is so delicate. I have a tanzanite necklace and earrings too but am less worried about those because of where they are worn on the body.

Reactions: mewt

View attachment 5073052

wow, that rose cut eternity ring is stunning :love:

Reactions: mewt