Scarves Silk Marbling Scarves

So excited! I went to Hermes in Washington, D.C. today, to view the Bandana Marble Silk, as that was the only thing they had in the DC store in this style.

When I walked in, the manager told me he had the bandana to show me plus a 90 marble silk scarf that just arrived this morning!

Unbelievable! I had asked if they had the Robe du Soir 90cm last week, after reading through this entire thread, and was told no :sad: and they could not order it.

Pleased as punch, after trying on the bandana, I had to buy the Robe du Soir. I felt like it was my destiny since it had shown up on the day I trekked to the shop.

The horse head is blue and his neck is pink/yellow/red so it feels like two different scarves depending on how you tie it.

Got home, handed the bag to my 14 year old son, and said “you can give this to me on Sunday” (it is Mother’s Day!)

Filled with gratitude for all your great pictures, info., and positive comments about Hermes Marble Silk.

So excited! I went to Hermes in Washington, D.C. today, to view the Bandana Marble Silk, as that was the only thing they had in the DC store in this style.

When I walked in, the manager told me he had the bandana to show me plus a 90 marble silk scarf that just arrived this morning!

Unbelievable! I had asked if they had the Robe du Soir 90cm last week, after reading through this entire thread, and was told no :sad: and they could not order it.

Pleased as punch, after trying on the bandana, I had to buy the Robe du Soir. I felt like it was my destiny since it had shown up on the day I trekked to the shop.

The horse head is blue and his neck is pink/yellow/red so it feels like two different scarves depending on how you tie it.

Got home, handed the bag to my 14 year old son, and said “you can give this to me on Sunday” (it is Mother’s Day!)

Filled with gratitude for all your great pictures, info., and positive comments about Hermes Marble Silk.
CONGRATULATIONS and advance Happy Mother's Day! :flowers:

Reactions: Julide

Happy Mother’s Day! And just what you wanted!

I'm so excited, thanks to this helpful thread I reached out to my SA to ask for the Robe du Soir marble silk scarf, and she found it at another store and ordered it to be sent to me directly. I would've given up and assumed they were all snatched up if it weren't for the recent posts! Thank you all. I can't wait to receive mine. :heart:

Question for all you ladies who received one -- did yours all come with the marble silk scarf information/care booklet? I'm hoping mine will come with one. I'm just obsessed with this story and the Japanese artisans who made these works of art.

Reactions: Lagoongirl
Question for all you ladies who received one -- did yours all come with the marble silk scarf information/care booklet? I'm hoping mine will come with one. I'm just obsessed with this story and the Japanese artisans who made these works of art.

I don't think mine did, it came in the regular boxes for 90cm scarves as well.

Reactions: Siha77
Sharing my one twilly! When my sa told me about the twilly, I asked for two. Paid for two but apparently they couldn’t get both transferred. :eek:At least I got one! Really excited and happy!!:happydance: I was asked if I wanted the scarf and within two mins or less, I replied yes please! Too late. LOL :crybaby: Well, got to be happy with what I got, right? :yahoo: My Kelly Sisters will have to share!

885DD60B-F5E8-4A29-A9AB-7EA73495574A.jpeg15DD4D6A-1EFD-43D4-823E-C4BA0BAC8B38.jpeg3ACBE2DB-FE24-470F-B71A-2BAB64F5BC62.jpeg