Dudes and their Diors

Lockdowns can’t keep Dioraddicts at bay apparently.

View attachment 5071658
OOTD in Dior Summer 20 Bomber Jacket, desert boots, belt (wow I must have really loved that collection) and Summer 21 saddle (with the impeccably stylish @averagejoe)

View attachment 5071659

Whats in the bag? Hawaiian oblique shirt in a Fall 21 colorway! I’ve had this style on my mind and after missing our on last years red and navy version this beige color really (styled here with my Danseuse Etoile necklace).
It was fun shopping with you today! Too bad we couldn't step into the store due to lockdown, but this will do for now, although spending thousands of dollars and getting the same experience as fast food takeout in the form of curbside pickup is not my idea of luxury shopping.

I wanted this strap since I saw it during the StussyxDior PreFall 2020 show, and it took them till now to stock it for some reason:
20210501_174833.jpg20210501_174851.jpg20210501_174946.jpg20210501_175137.jpg20210501_175201.jpg

Made my first Dior purchase yesterday! I went into the NYC Soho mens store on Friday to try on some of the new shoes...didn't like the shoes but saw the Pouch with Shoulder Strap as I was getting ready to leave. I couldn't stop thinking about it that night so I went back the next morning and bought it!

View attachment 5072553
I copied your post here to our guys thread.

Nice bag! Great classic to start a Dior collection with!

Reactions: kwoc91
What is everyone's thoughts on the Fall 2021 Collection ?
I was eyeing these two below here, especially the beige, but I feel that it seems a bit too much for what it is...
These two pieces are definitely on my wish-list :loveeyes:. Ugh I really want them.
I'm eyeing those B23s!

I do think the Dior Lock pouch is quite overpriced, although it seems that anything Dior, Vuitton, and Fendi tend to be nowadays.

Reactions: maximemw
I'm eyeing those B23s!

I do think the Dior Lock pouch is quite overpriced, although it seems that anything Dior, Vuitton, and Fendi tend to be nowadays.

Yeah...I kinda of agree. I've only recently started building a collection, and I think I have a good range so far against my closet where maybe I'm at a point where I would need to be a bit more careful on what to purchase to get the most value out of it. But buying into the hype is SUPER tempting.

Yeah...I kinda of agree. I've only recently started building a collection, and I think I have a good range so far against my closet where maybe I'm at a point where I would need to be a bit more careful on what to purchase to get the most value out of it. But buying into the hype is SUPER tempting.
I totally get how tempting it is to buy into hype. I still do it from time to time, sadly. At one point between the end of 2019 and the beginning of 2020, I purged a lot of bags, accessories, and shoes so I could streamline what I have. Sadly, I think I managed to buy even more since then!

What do you all think about this jumper? I like it but it’s also quite loud and pricey. Undecided.
I got the brown and beige one from almost a year ago. I really like it. Haven't worn it, yet. Not many opportunities, especially with so many lockdowns.

Looks good on you, but if you're undecided on a pricey item, then maybe it's best to get something else that you love,

Reactions: 880
Dior Lock its cute but NO space in ! its really small the inside!! And that price, Girl you are not Chanel, slow down on the price point!
View attachment 5073227View attachment 5073228
The nano pouch is really cute and the price of that isn't too bad. But Dior prices have increased a lot (not as high as Chanel, although they don't really sell men's items so it's hard to compare). I already thought the new mini Saddle at $3000 CAD was too much for what it is, and then they increased the price to $3500 CAD in February. That is beyond the price of the larger men's Saddle half a few months ago.

It was fun shopping with you today! Too bad we couldn't step into the store due to lockdown, but this will do for now, although spending thousands of dollars and getting the same experience as fast food takeout in the form of curbside pickup is not my idea of luxury shopping.

I wanted this strap since I saw it during the StussyxDior PreFall 2020 show, and it took them till now to stock it for some reason:
View attachment 5071905View attachment 5071906View attachment 5071907View attachment 5071908View attachment 5071909

This strap is beautiful! Can you show a bit more how you would style it?

Reactions: averagejoe