Buying Pochette Accessoires from LV Website

I have had luck calling and getting it over the phone. I know they get these in at SCP and BH. Just keep trying. I have always called just when they open and the SA are nicer and eager to help. I know the 1-800 number you don’t get to choose but google the location and direct line. You can find it that way. I was obsessed with it before I got it and afterwards, I haven’t used it. Now I look back and wonder why I wanted one so badly. But with the price increase I wouldn’t buy it anymore. Crazy, just a little more $$ you can get a purse.
I have another tip for the website. If it ever appears, you will click add to cart and it will say out of stock. This will happen a lot. Just keep refreshing and even it says sold out still try a few minutes later for about an hour. You will get to purchase it. That is how I score my pochette Métis recently.

I have gotten both the mono and the DA on the website. And before the price increase! Like Cocoluvr, haven’t used either of them. Just too small for me, but I am trying to downsize and hope to make one of them work soon.

I just kept stalking the website, would refresh often when I was online, and eventually they popped up. Good luck!

Reactions: COCOLUVR
I have gotten both the mono and the DA on the website. And before the price increase! Like Cocoluvr, haven’t used either of them. Just too small for me, but I am trying to downsize and hope to make one of them work soon.

I just kept stalking the website, would refresh often when I was online, and eventually they popped up. Good luck!
OMG!! Your dog is so cute!! Is it part Corgi?

I’m on the fence now after the price increase. It is $1,030 CAD now. I remember that it was $600s CAD just a few years ago. Unsure whether it is worth it anymore. The Speedy 25 is only $400 more but what’s stopping me from that one is the unstructured shape and lack of a strap. Does anyone have any photos of what can fit into a PA? I don’t carry that much these days, so perhaps it is a good bag for me. Hard to decide without seeing it.

I’m on the fence now after the price increase. It is $1,030 CAD now. I remember that it was $600s CAD just a few years ago. Unsure whether it is worth it anymore. The Speedy 25 is only $400 more but what’s stopping me from that one is the unstructured shape and lack of a strap. Does anyone have any photos of what can fit into a PA? I don’t carry that much these days, so perhaps it is a good bag for me. Hard to decide without seeing it.

I am able to fit quite a bit, with my purse organizer inside the PA. It holds even more (including my phone) without it.

Attachments

• FE4DABA0-CCEA-467F-9223-03ED86DDF41D.jpeg
    FE4DABA0-CCEA-467F-9223-03ED86DDF41D.jpeg
    215 KB · Views: 60
We are not 100% sure since he was a rescue. They told us a terrier mix so he def could be part corgi! He is cute but a bit of a menace! Your dog is a cutie also!! Looks better behaved as well
I see it in the ears. Bear is okay. He is great but the puppy dog eyes when we eat is horrible. I have to kick him out of the room.

I have been looking as well. Seems to be a super hot item right now! The preloved prices are so close to retail that waiting just makes sense right now. Hope you find the one you are looking for!

I’ve bought 3 PA’s from the LV website within a short period of time....it required frequent checks and refreshing pages....did this mostly at 4 am MST(USA) while working on computer.....also had the stalking thread up....helped tremendously

Good luck!

Reactions: lemondln
I was able to pre-order one last week by emailing them. Ordered it on Friday and got it Tuesday. Just email them and ask if they have any available and that you would like to pre-order. Sometimes they have it, I wasn’t even on their waitlist. [email protected] that’s their email
OMG!! Your dog is so cute!! Is it part Corgi?
Thank you for this great tip. I emailed yesterday and my PA monogram is in process.

Reactions: COCOLUVR
Hi All,

I recommend you email [email protected] for assistance.

I have been stalking the online site for the Pochette Accessoires for around 1 year as well as popping into boutiques from time to time, I even ask my CA periodically with zero lucky

I found this contact on reddit, a lot of people had success so I decided to give it a try. Within 24 hours on emailing I was sent a link to purchase the item. I could not believe it was so easy. I wish I knew about it before. I would have saved me a lot of time and energy.

I was a bit skeptical at first however the link I was provided led me to the official LV website and I was able to log in to my account(with pre existing payment information saved) no problem.

Just waiting for my shipping confirmation! I am so excited!!!

IMG_3628.jpeg

Hi All,

I recommend you email [email protected] for assistance.

I have been stalking the online site for the Pochette Accessoires for around 1 year as well as popping into boutiques from time to time, I even ask my CA periodically with zero lucky

I found this contact on reddit, a lot of people had success so I decided to give it a try. Within 24 hours on emailing I was sent a link to purchase the item. I could not believe it was so easy. I wish I knew about it before. I would have saved me a lot of time and energy.

I was a bit skeptical at first however the link I was provided led me to the official LV website and I was able to log in to my account(with pre existing payment information saved) no problem.

Just waiting for my shipping confirmation! I am so excited!!!

View attachment 5075426
Hello, I was wondering if you got your Pochette accessories yet and did your bag have a date code? Thanks!

I'm new here. Was trying to get Pochette Accessories for quite some times now. Contacted SA from LV and been stalking the website with no luck. I'm located in Singapore so I have contacted the SA here was told the pre order already closed. Need to wait for 3 to 4 months to see if they reopen for the booking. Any tips on how to get the bag? I have been using chrome auto refresh on every 5 sec now. If anyone has any idea when or how to get the bag please kindly advise. Appreciated!

Hi dear, did you manage to get yours eventually in SG?

The PA is so elusive! I've been stalking the site day in and day out, and finally emailed concierge about it on Saturday. Still waiting to hear back and hoping I can get my hands on one. Also called CS and they just said to keep checking the website because "we do restock it quite a bit"... lol yeah right.