Adorable April 2021 Reveals Post Here

My mon mono Speedy B30 finally arrived today today! Almost 7 weeks after ordering! Love her!View attachment 5070633
Is the strip ivory or white? I've noticed how the ivory photographs white - especially compared to the vachetta. This is so gorgeous! Do you plan to use an organizer? I just put my Samora NF organizer in my 35 and it fits like a dream. I lean toward less sag though

Reactions: jenkom
Gorgeous!! Love the green interior! Is this a 30 or 35?
Thank you! This is a 35B. I have a Keepall 45 so I didn't want to go with the 40 - it felt too big for my taste as a daily bag and too close to the 35. This really feels perfect for my intended purposes! Usefull as both a handbag but also a travel (airline) bag

I really sweat the details of interior and exterior colors given the no-refund nature. But I went with my gut and I'm very happy :biggrin:

Reactions: MCBadian07
Reactions: jenkom and MooMooVT
Are vintage purchases allowed here? :smile:

This month for my birthday I finally purchased my teenage dream bag. I know the monogram multicolor is a bit dated now, but I think it's so beautiful and iconic. This is my third LV purchase, and my first pre-loved bag! I have to say, the hunt is addicting. :smile:

View attachment 5070826
One of my all time favorite collections!! Congrats and happy birthday!

Is the strip ivory or white? I've noticed how the ivory photographs white - especially compared to the vachetta. This is so gorgeous! Do you plan to use an organizer? I just put my Samora NF organizer in my 35 and it fits like a dream. I lean toward less sag though
Mine is blanc (white) and violet. I bought an organizer on Amazon that fits perfectly

Reactions: MooMooVT
Mine is blanc (white) and violet. I bought an organizer on Amazon that fits perfectly
Which did you order from Amazon if it's easy enough to link. I love my Samorga but lean toward ordering the thinner version. At $81.00 ($51 For the organizer, $30 for shipping????), I'd just as soon order from Amazon at a fraction of the cost. I'm more than happy to pay a premium for a US/European made product but I do draw the line at 3X the cost.

Reactions: jenkom
Which did you order from Amazon if it's easy enough to link. I love my Samorga but lean toward ordering the thinner version. At $81.00 ($51 For the organizer, $30 for shipping????), I'd just as soon order from Amazon at a fraction of the cost. I'm more than happy to pay a premium for a US/European made product but I do draw the line at 3X the cost.
I looked at Samorga, but decided this one is probably good enough! This one is like $15 and fit perfectly!

Reactions: 23adeline
Are vintage purchases allowed here? :smile:

This month for my birthday I finally purchased my teenage dream bag. I know the monogram multicolor is a bit dated now, but I think it's so beautiful and iconic. This is my third LV purchase, and my first pre-loved bag! I have to say, the hunt is addicting. :smile:

View attachment 5070826
of course vintage allowed! I think it’s fabulous you fulfilled a teenage dream, congrats on finding what you love. The wonderful thing about LV is they make classic monogram whether it’s a special collection or not, so I think it looks current and great! So happy for you and thanks for sharing, it’s lovely!