Scarves Spring/summer 2021 scarves

Sooo, after two damaged carres and a lost package I took a leap of faith and ordered two of the surteint surprise scarves.. :giggle:
These are most probably not for everyone, but I´m a big fan!
View attachment 5069365
Also the colour shown in the stock photos is very accurate for these...
Ordering the blind boxes turned out well for me..:love:
And of course I did a fun video on it too :flowers:

will post better mod shots later on.. :smile:

Love this video! Please keep your creative videos going! Now I’m on the hunt for either of these!:flowers:

Reactions: Awillow
Sooo, after two damaged carres and a lost package I took a leap of faith and ordered two of the surteint surprise scarves.. :giggle:
View attachment 5069365

Thank you for the video, super informative. These seem to be not printed on the back from what I can see, just like the surteint mufflers. The pink color especially is fantastic on you!

Reactions: missmythology
View attachment 5069365

Another fantastic video! I really enjoy these. They are both amazing on you! How to choose?

Thanks for posting. This is beautiful - bright & colourful. Sorry it's not for you.
Fingers crossed but I am STILL waiting for this scarf to come into my local boutique (along with the Gattoni Ex Libris & the Pegase....). Getting so frustrated with the lack of stock in my country (& I don't even want a bag so purchase history is not important) - both on the country website & the 4 country based boutiques. I have been a LONG time scarf collector but this year has been so frustrating - I'm almost at the point where I'm getting turned off Hermes altogether.

Thank you for the video, super informative. These seem to be not printed on the back from what I can see, just like the surteint mufflers. The pink color especially is fantastic on you!
Thank you ! :smile: I’m surprised how much I like the pink one, it’s glowing irl ! No they’re regular scarves just dipped in colour.. but the texture is super !