Can an LV addict wear another designer?

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
I have a solid black Furla bag that my DH loves. I am now finding it difficult to wear and contemplating selling it. Not sure why, I just prefer to wear the LV bags.

Do any of you ladies feel the same way? Am I being silly?

Im not a lady but................If you are not loving the Furla, you should sell it and use that money for more LV - I'm sure you can train your DH to love LV just as much as Furla!!

LV has always been my first bag-love...but i still wear other designer bags...just to keep me from being bored with LV.

if you dont feel happy with the Furla, go ahead and sell it. no use keeping a bag you don't enjoy wearing.

Sure she can! I love my LVs but I have absolutely no loyalty whatsoever...Coach, Fendi, Chloe, Prada, you name it!

but as posted above, if you're not feeling the love with a particular bag any longer, why not sell it? No use of it sitting idle in a closet.

I don't have a lot of other designer bags, just Chloe and Balenciaga but even though they are lovely I hardly use them. I prefer to use my Lv's.:smile:

I wear a variety of different designer bags and am not completely loyal to any one in particular ... right now I'm equally loving LV, Chanel and Balenciaga.

I say go with what you love ... if it's all LVs then that's ok!