The Twilly and Hermes Handles

I’m so glad :hugs: Your little cutie looks great. I am now thinking hmmm. Mini bolide? Need one:P
It’s a little cutie, indeed!:heart:
In the following picture, the bag behind mini bolide is bolide 27. You could see how small it is!
9B0E9DF1-0E57-4635-BAED-73E849296BF8.jpeg
What’s inside the bag: A Iphone 11 pro, Silk’in compact wallet, cavil card holder, bastia change purse, and lip blam. I’m glad though it’s tiny, it’s useful.:biggrin:

If you are not tall, I would recommend you to get one. This is how it looks on me. I’m 5’2 (158cm).
CC6F8EEE-74BA-4DB0-914C-AD083A3BEA87.jpeg
Hope my modeling pic does not discourage you.:lol:

Oh my gosh :girlsigh: :girlsigh: She is perfect:love:

In the following picture, the bag behind mini bolide is bolide 27. You could see how small it is!
View attachment 5068460
What’s inside the bag: A Iphone 11 pro, Silk’in compact wallet, cavil card holder, bastia change purse, and lip blam. I’m glad though it’s tiny, it’s useful.:biggrin:

If you are not tall, I would recommend you to get one. This is how it looks on me. I’m 5’2 (158cm).
View attachment 5068461

Reactions: luzdetaiwan
View attachment 5068460

View attachment 5068461
How kind of you to take the time to compare, model, show us what it holds And you look great in your small beauty- I love your mod pic!! I love it, but at 5’8” I’m thinking it might be too small. But I certainly enjoy yours!! :love: :hugs:

View attachment 5068460

View attachment 5068461
Thank you for this mod shot!!

Quick question - is your strap 105cm in length? Sorry for going off-topic, all!