Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

Congrats on your new summer additions, ladies! I love that you’re on a total H roll with your blue beauties, DT, and that your exotic Gucci is so sophisticated for summer, L :heart: :drinks: Hope you both enjoy them in great health this spring and summer!
I was able to get a blue beauty from my wonderful SA at H! Been wanting a casual shoulder bag that would be ok in the rain and for lots of hands free errands. This leather fits the bill! My first Hermès Evelyne 29 bag Blue Frida phw clemence leather! She also happens to perfectly coordinate with a cashmere shawl from H by one of my favorite artists, Jan Bajtlik! He did the entire history of H on this beauty! And he always includes his rescue pup Kluska in every piece for H he does, which I adore. It’s fun to play find how many Kluska’s he includes :heart: Taking it out for first patio lunch today for the first time in a year+!!!:love:

View attachment 5058155View attachment 5058156
Thought this would be such a cute summer bag!View attachment 5058603

I was able to get a blue beauty from my wonderful SA at H! Been wanting a casual shoulder bag that would be ok in the rain and for lots of hands free errands. This leather fits the bill! My first Hermès Evelyne 29 bag Blue Frida phw clemence leather! She also happens to perfectly coordinate with a cashmere shawl from H by one of my favorite artists, Jan Bajtlik! He did the entire history of H on this beauty! And he always includes his rescue pup Kluska in every piece for H he does, which I adore. It’s fun to play find how many Kluska’s he includes :heart: Taking it out for first patio lunch today for the first time in a year+!!!:love:

Many congrats on this beautiful Evelyne bag! The blue is stunning! :love: The shawl is too. I am happy to hear you had lunch out for the first time in such a long time and that it was a positive and safe experience. :smile:

Reactions: DrTr
Many congrats on this beautiful Evelyne bag! The blue is stunning! :love: The shawl is too. I am happy to hear you had lunch out for the first time in such a long time and that it was a positive and safe experience. :smile:
Thank you so much EveyB! It was so great to get back out, and to wear a scarf and bag!! I’ve carried a different bag every day during the pandemic - from bedroom to couch, or bedroom to home office etc etc :P like so many of us. We are just waiting to spring forth with all our LV and other beauties!!! Thanks for your kindness:hugs:

Reactions: EveyB

Congratulations! I love love love Evelyne bags... the color is stunning! :heart::heart:

Reactions: BowieFan1971

Gorgeous color! Congrats!!