New Gucci 1955 Horsebit Bag

So interesting that several of you are having this experience. I have long, straight hair that kind of goes everywhere and catches on everything, and I've never had an issue with my horsebit strap. I don't ever wear it crossbody, leave it at middle-length, and have all the exposed snaps covered. Maybe that's why???
I wear it on all the lengths and cover my snaps most of the time (but now that I think about it, covering the snaps could invite more hair to get caught in the gap between snaps ). My hair gets caught on the longest setting, when I wear it on one shoulder. No matter what I do, my hair just finds itself in between the snaps that rest on the shoulder and I have to remember to remove my bag gently. Honestly, I should be more mindful and move more carefully but there have been times I’ve ripped a few strands out

• Wow
Reactions: Hippolyta
This looks great!! Can you share what can fit in the bag? I always loved the look of the small but it was too big for my frame. Thinking the mini might be the perfect size but would love to know how much it can carry.

For a "mini" bag I actually think this one fits a lot when compared to others I own anyway. I was able to fit...

iPhone XR w/otterbox case
LV 6key holder
LV key pouch
Small wallet (but thick in depth? wide? lol )
A tall hand sanitizer bottle (sitting vertically)
Baggu (foldable reusable bag)
Hand lotion, 1,2 lip balms and some small stuff with still a bit of room to spare

Even though the Small is a much bigger bag, the way the inside compartment is set up I personally don’t find I can fit much more than what I mentioned above but the upside is I can fit a compact umbrella length wise.

Just all depends on what you need to carry on a regular basis. Kaitlin even wrote on the blog that the mini is “too big” for her for what she carries!

I took a comparison photo of the mini with my small Box before exchanging it and the difference is huge imo. Either way this bag is GORGEOUS so really can’t go wrong :biggrin:Hope this helps!

D1907587-5FF2-40F4-AD36-44325DF0589C.jpeg

For a "mini" bag I actually think this one fits a lot when compared to others I own anyway. I was able to fit...

LV 6key holder
LV key pouch
Hand lotion, 1,2 lip balms and some small stuff with still a bit of room to spare

Even though the Small is a much bigger bag, the way the inside compartment is set up I personally don’t find I can fit much more than what I mentioned above but the upside is I can fit a compact umbrella length wise.

Just all depends on what you need to carry on a regular basis. Kaitlin even wrote on the blog that the mini is “too big” for her for what she carries!

I took a comparison photo of the mini with my small Box before exchanging it and the difference is huge imo. Either way this bag is GORGEOUS so really can’t go wrong :biggrin:Hope this helps!

View attachment 5075725

Do you think a pair of sunglasses would fit in the mini with your iPhone XR, keys, and small wallet? I love minis but hate when they can't fit a pair of sunglasses (need them here in CA). :sad:

Do you think a pair of sunglasses would fit in the mini with your iPhone XR, keys, and small wallet? I love minis but hate when they can't fit a pair of sunglasses (need them here in CA). :sad:

Depending on how big your sunglasses(case) is I would say yes. My hard case isn’t too big nor thick and I was able to fit it on top of everything else if I didn’t carry my tall bottle of hand sanitizer (need all the room length wise if you know what I mean). A soft case definitely would fit.

I don’t usually keep my phone in the bag either if I’m wearing something with pockets so that always leaves extra room for other stuff. Just nice to know it can fit if I ever need the space:smile:

Reactions: lalame

LV 6key holder
LV key pouch

View attachment 5075725
Thanks!! So helpful. This sounds like it fits just about what my medium Celine box holds. I'm so tempted now :P