fakes vs. most popular on ebay?

I say Coach is the most popular based on the following comparison. If you search for popular brands on Ebay this is what you will get:

14703 items found for coach in Handbags, Bags

2249 items found for louis vuitton in Handbags, Bags

1080 items found for prada in Handbags, Bags

708 items found for chanel in Handbags, Bags

items found for chloe in Handbags, Bags

I couldn't tell you which brand has the MOST fakes,they are probably about the same, percentage wise. However, because of the sheer volume of Coach items on Ebay at any given moment you could argue that they have the most fakes.

With the other brands it seems that the fakes are removed more promptly and more often before the auction ends. I think this largely has to do with having fewer reports (bags overall) for them to deal with. I'm sure it also has to do with the amount of pressure brands like Chanel and LV have publicly put on Ebay.

JMO.

I say Coach is the most popular based on the following comparison. If you search for popular brands on Ebay this is what you will get:

281 items found for chloe in Handbags, Bags

I couldn't tell you which brand has the MOST fakes,they are probably about the same, percentage wise. However, because of the sheer volume of Coach items on Ebay at any given moment you could argue that they have the most fakes.

With the other brands it seems that the fakes are removed more promptly and more often before the auction ends. I think this largely has to do with having fewer reports (bags overall) for them to deal with. I'm sure it also has to do with the amount of pressure brands like Chanel and LV have publicly put on Ebay.

JMO.

Thanks for the statistic! :smile:

281 items found for chloe in Handbags, Bags

JMO.

I think that there is a larger percentage of real Coach on ebay then LV. Simply because Coach is much more affordable.